Missing Digital Photo-shoots Question...

Hello,

I've asked this question before by e-mail but not had a reply. I see the photo-shoot site is constantly updated every time there is a show, but I was just wondering what has happened to the photos from Collectormania 16, guests included Gates McFadden, Robert Englund, John DeLancie to name but a few.

In addition to that, there is one of the Entertainment Media Show events is missing. Guests to this one include Jennifer LIen, Jane Wiedlin, Sean Patrick Flanery, Kate O'Mara, David Tennant, John Hurt and Dame Diana Rigg.

Is there any indication when these will be put up? It's way past time now as everything else seems to be up already.

Thanks

Matt

Edited by SilvaNemesis
  • Like 1

I have shoots with all of the above and some others, plus it was the first event I convinced my mum to go to and have photo-shoots at so I'd like very much to get the digital versions of those as well. Thank you for looking into this, much appreciated!

Well the rest of the Avery Brooks ones seem to be up now but I'm still no closer to an answer as to the whereabouts of the Collectormania 17 digital photos or the Entertainment Media Show ones. I'm also uncertain as to why there has been what seems to be a reluctancy to respond to my query from the e-mail I sent. I'm sure I won't be the only one waiting for photos.

Sorry, I am a little sick and didn't spend much time online today.

Asyou've seen by the Avery Brooks photos appearing the whole thing is still work in progress. The Avery Brooks photos happened to be the first ones they found by chance, sorry. >< Others will be added, but I am afraid I wasn't given a timeframe.

I've been trying to get a reply for months now regarding missing photos. I once emailed about some Better than Life shoots that hadn't been uploaded, but have had no response. I understand they are busy, but completely ignoring customers seems a bit mad.

The plan is to upload all missing photos eventually. It's just impossible to give a timeframe.

The more recent shows (like the summer LFACC) are already sorted the way that it's rather easy to upload. For the older show it's a little more complicated, that's why it takes longer.

I think what is frustrating is having been told in the past that a certain show's (Bad Wolf) photos did not seem to have been retained. So you then wonder if that's true, whether other shows might not have been kept, whether some of the other Showmasters/Tenth Planet co-produced shows would be included on the store(there were certain shows in Barking that seemed to have the entire Showmasters crew & photographer, but were never really official promoted as Showmasters co-productions). We know that the usual Collectormania/Comic Cons will come eventually, but no-one seems to want to answer my questions about these other shows.

And then there's certain shows like LFCC and Better than Life that were missing a single photo-shoot. The whole show has been uploaded except for a single shoot, but letting them know this by email seems to have led to nothing, not even a "thanks for letting us know."

• Like 1