i was chased by sheep today!

betrayed-deagol

my friend and i were jus walkin and loads of em began to follow us. one then began to run at us so we legged it only to see that the others had joined in!

lol! im glad they're fat n slow!

deags

xxxxx

Hee hee, that's funny!!!!

I was chased by a black pig once...and that was scary enough!!!! :P

I feel for you! LOL

We had that once. My bruv, his mate and me got trapped in this lil pen by a goose. My dad had to come along and slap it around the face to get it to leave us alone. He really did slap it.

this goose started hissing then chased me :angry: so i threw a loaf of bread at it, and it missed and then he stopped and ate it :unsure: ...i was about 7/8 yrs old and with my dad :blush:

Eeew, I have bad memories of Geese, espcially in Mk *shudder* me and Anna got chased most of the way back to her house by them once :blink:

We used to have sheep Jody, they never really ran at us though, was more away from us! Glad you survived though :P

xxkissesxx :angel:

I was chased by a goat once & I tried jumping up on this big rock thing & I fell face first onto the rock.. lol & then I was feeding the rabbits & one bit me then we went to watch the pig racing!! :lol: Aaanyway..

FG x X x

WOW! That must have been some hell of an adventure, wish I could have random animals chase me sounds like fun :D

my friend and i were jus walkin and loads of em began to follow us. one then began to run at us so we legged it only to see that the others had joined in!

lol! im glad they're fat n slow!

deags

xxxxx

:lol:

when i was six/seven I was staying on a farm for christmas and I was chased round a yard by a headless turkey :blush: ( this was to be for christmas dinner :o ) I haven't eaten any type of meat since