Where has everyone Gone

cat_b

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think people should lend me their Stargate boxsets :D I'd rent them or buy them but there's so many lol :D I already have too many boxsets ... all of Friends, X Files, Buffy, Angel, 24, Alias, Smallville, ahhh don't get me into something else :P

I just want SG-1 season 6 0r 7. I have family guy boxsets and the first season of futurama because no one will buy me the rest damn it! I have a stupid one for shrek because it's a special edition which means it won't fit in the dvd holder. Grr

My bro has back to the future which rocks and we've also got the hannibal/silence of the lambs/red dragon one. I prefer single dvds because they fit in the stupid dvd holder.

I have stargate seasons 3 and 4 and my brother has season 5. Be nice to me and maybe you can borrow them. :P I have the family guy boxsets too, I love your new AV Rebecca, Stewie rules! :D

Why thank you Stan! :D My old icon died because it was hosted on BHPF's site and I wasn't here very often so away it went. Stewie is the best character on family guy.

• Moderators

I have Family Guy but I bought each season separately when they came out, then they did a full boxset with an extra disc which annoyed me but then I don't actually know what was on the extra disc so I'm not sure if I'm missing out lol :D Stewie rocks! SO glad Family Guy will be back next year, they're doing a CD of music n stuff, that'll be fun :D

I have Family Guy but I bought each season separately when they came out, then they did a full boxset with an extra disc which annoyed me but then I don't actually know what was on the extra disc so I'm not sure if I'm missing out lol :D Stewie rocks! SO glad Family Guy will be back next year, they're doing a CD of music n stuff, that'll be fun :D

I didn't know they did a proper boxset of FG. I class everything bigger than a normal DVD case as a boxset. So really I just have the seperate seasons too. I can't believe they released it with extras. I hate when they do that! Case in point - the bourne identity. I think you can buy about 4 versions of it all differing slightly. I just like my extras :0

I have stargate seasons 3 and 4 and my brother has season 5. Be nice to me and maybe you can borrow them. :P  I have the family guy boxsets too, I love your new AV Rebecca, Stewie rules! :D

Why thank you Stan! :D My old icon died because it was hosted on BHPF's site and I wasn't here very often so away it went. Stewie is the best character on family guy.

Stewie is so the best character! I bought all the series separately David, I didn't know they got an extra disc! Bet you can't wait for the new series, neither can I!

• Moderators

And they're gonna do a movie too :D so that'll be fun! ... will they ever do another Stargate movie d'ya think? Or no need to? I mean the effects etc in the series are just as good as the movie ever was .. I'm not sure where they'd take it, cuz nowadays TV shows are really high quality!

And they're gonna do a movie too :D so that'll be fun! ... will they ever do another Stargate movie d'ya think? Or no need to? I mean the effects etc in the series are just as good as the movie ever was .. I'm not sure where they'd take it, cuz nowadays TV shows are really high quality!

I think there's a plan to do a Stargate SG-1 movie. It was supposed to be the episode where they discovered Atlantis (the last ep of the current season i think) but when that didn't become the movie I think they decided to do something else.

Off topic completely but are they doing the red dwarf movie or not?

*floats in....

....and out*

wow you have a long sig

• Moderators

The Red Dwarf movie ... jeez, I don't even think the ACTORS know now whether it's happening or not! For a while it SHOULD have been happening, it just doesn't seem to ... I think everyone's willing, maybe it's something to do with finances or whatever cuz they all appear at cons so I doubt they're too busy to do it! Ah well, I look forward to all the DVDs coming out, the extras are cool :huh: and I haven't seen some seasons for years now!

I can't remember any of series 8 of Red Dwarf. My brother has 1-4 on DVD already. Hey there's ared dwarf behind-the-scenes thing on monday on bbc1.

Thanks for the Info, I didn't know that. *slaps head for not knowing*

Hmm, series 8 was not the best, but I would like to see what happens to Rimmer.

• Moderators

I've got 1-4 with 5 pre-ordered with a free lil Starbug toy model, that excited me! lol ... Chris Barrie was really nice when I met him, and Danny, and Robert too ... I just keep missing Craig Charles grr! :huh: