Where has everyone Gone

cat_b

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Ah I should be looking for a job but I don't wanna get one and then can't get the time off for C6 so hmm! Might just kinda ... not get one til after that :headscratch: Don't tell any1 tho! :help: I'll look forward to seeing ya sometime next year :blink: Seems a long way away :help:

Ah I should be looking for a job but I don't wanna get one and then can't get the time off for C6 so hmm! Might just kinda ... not get one til after that :huh: Don't tell any1 tho! B) I'll look forward to seeing ya sometime next year B) Seems a long way away :D

Tell me about it. 9 months is a long time to go without any collectormanias! LOL :P

9 months is a pretty long time, but I think ur getting some good stuff to replace Collectormania! I'm jealous really :P

I'm going to love it in California it's just annoying knowing I could definitely meet Amanda Tapping at C6 and might not get the chance to again. Oh well it can't be helped.

I'm going to find celebs and make them come to C8. I can be the unofficial collectormania promoter in the states :D

Stan - I'm doing film and american studies. I have to pick courses that relate to my degree but I do get a free choice every semester and I think for one I'm going to do Greek Mythology :) All my time spent watching Hercules (the cartoon AND the live action one) was not in vain!! lol :unsure:

• Moderators

I bet u didn't watch Hercules for that reason :P :P

I think Amanda's gonna be doing a talk at C6 from what I've worked out, shame ya can't go! I'm gonna go to the Buffy one :unsure: not that they've announced anything yet but they slipped up on a few things on the main site earlier :D

I'll tell Amanda to come back just for u lol And if I work with her, I'll get ya an auto cuz I'm nice :P

Hey ... if u happen to see Eliza while ur over there, u know what to do ;) Any Buffy, Angel, CSI, and Kirsten Dunst .. that's ur mission, impress me :P

9 months is a pretty long time, but I think ur getting some good stuff to replace Collectormania! I'm jealous really :P

I'm going to love it in California it's just annoying knowing I could definitely meet Amanda Tapping at C6 and might not get the chance to again. Oh well it can't be helped.

I'm going to find celebs and make them come to C8. I can be the unofficial collectormania promoter in the states :unsure:

Stan - I'm doing film and american studies. I have to pick courses that relate to my degree but I do get a free choice every semester and I think for one I'm going to do Greek Mythology :) All my time spent watching Hercules (the cartoon AND the live action one) was not in vain!! lol :P

Film and american studies sounds really cool, I always like to find out about other cultures (If America counts as that :D) Greek Mythology sounds interesting too, I love history. Try and get loads of celebs for C8, then you come and we can all thank you for getting such cool guests! :P

Try and get Bruce Campbell, he's a legend! :P

I'll tell Amanda to come back just for u lol And if I work with her, I'll get ya an auto cuz I'm nice :P

Hey ... if u happen to see Eliza while ur over there, u know what to do ;) Any Buffy, Angel, CSI, and Kirsten Dunst .. that's ur mission, impress me :wub:

I know if anyone can convince Amanda to come back to umm... C8 it's you David! :D And if you manage to get me an autograph I will love you forever and as a special treat you can see any photos I take of celebrities on my LJ (which will soon be friends only) Wow that's such a treat :D I just realised I have very few LJ friends... no one loves me... just wait til I meet famous people - then they'll come a-running! :P

I'll go stalk the Buffy/Angel/CSI casts and Kirsten Dunst just for you! i'll try and convince Eliza to come to collectormania but it's up to you to get showmasters to let you sit next to her! lol

And I so watched Hercules for the greek mythology.... :P

Stan - If I manage to convince Bruce Campbell I think I should instantly obtain master of the universe status on the forum. The man is a legend. :P

• Moderators
I know if anyone can convince Amanda to come back to umm... C8 it's you David! :wub: And if you manage to get me an autograph I will love you forever and as a special treat you can see any photos I take of celebrities on my LJ (which will soon be friends only) Wow that's such a treat :D I just realised I have very few LJ friends... no one loves me... just wait til I meet famous people - then they'll come a-running! :P

I'll go stalk the Buffy/Angel/CSI casts and Kirsten Dunst just for you! i'll try and convince Eliza to come to collectormania but it's up to you to get showmasters to let you sit next to her! lol

Well I'll see what I can do with the Amanda auto, depends if I get in a situation to get a free one :P Like with Robert Englund, I just went at the end of the day n took one of each of his pictures :P They weren't signed but they're nice to keep! :D Actually I think I did that for quite a lot of guests, naughty me lol

So I only get to see ur photos if I get an auto? Damnit, I wanna see them anyway! Promise I won't write anything rude on ur journal :P other than telling ya how jealous I am that ur having too much fun over there! :P

If Eliza ever came ... whether Showmasters let me sit next to her or not, I'D SIT NEXT TO HER :P I'd get there before whoever was SUPPOSED to be there, and tell them that the roster had been changed ;) See I've got it all covered!

You? Master of the universe? That's a scary thought! :P :P

So I only get to see ur photos if I get an auto? Damnit, I wanna see them anyway! Promise I won't write anything rude on ur journal :D other than telling ya how jealous I am that ur having too much fun over there! :P

If Eliza ever came ... whether Showmasters let me sit next to her or not, I'D SIT NEXT TO HER :P I'd get there before whoever was SUPPOSED to be there, and tell them that the roster had been changed :D See I've got it all covered!

You? Master of the universe? That's a scary thought! :wub::P

Oi cheeky! I think I'd make a good master (or would that be mistress) of the universe!

I can just see you stopping anyone else from sitting next to Eliza by locking them in cupboards and tying them up! lol :P Are you sad the last episode of Tru Calling is on next week?

I'll add you to my LJ friends list (I'm feeling charitable :P;) ) - what's your LJ name?

• Moderators

Awww, ur charitable? That's nice to know, maybe u wudn't be so bad as a mistress then :D My live journal is NOT HERE ANYMORE HAHA but tell me once u've added me so I can delete this so no weird ppl get my name lol

You really think I'd tie people up n stuff? Come on, I wouldn't be that nice! Shotgun all the way :D:P

Edited by DavidB6937

• Moderators

I'm only a comment whore if I know I'm not gonna annoy people with it :D I like having random conversations through comments lol Will ya use ur journal to keep in touch with ppl mainly? Or u still gonna have the usual forum/MSN/whatever u use? lol ... not that u'll even want to BE online when u'll be there, that'd just be silly ;)

I'm only a comment whore if I know I'm not gonna annoy people with it :D I like having random conversations through comments lol Will ya use ur journal to keep in touch with ppl mainly? Or u still gonna have the usual forum/MSN/whatever u use? lol ... not that u'll even want to BE online when u'll be there, that'd just be silly ;)

Umm well LJ will probably be visited more (although not necessarily updated loads) as I'm not often on MSN, at least not to chat - I use it to check e-mail.

But feel free to whore it up on the comments although I kind of like it if the first comment you make to the post actual has something to do with it. After that I don't care :huh:

Yay!! I LOVE 24!! Actually I love Kiefer Sutherland but he's the main character so I guess I can love 24 :D I'm about halfway through the 2nd season so only 1 and 1/2 to go!

Hey do you know what the criteria for a section cleanup on the forum is? This section looks a little messy but I guess the last time someone posted on the threads at the bottom was Aug 17th and that's not that long ago... I'll shut up now.

Is the forum often this dead? When I left it was really crowded but now it's not. Maybe that's because of all the sections. When I first came back and it had all moved round I couldn't find the general chat thread!

• Moderators

When u say cleanup, what do u want done? I'll sort something out if u've got any suggestions :D

I'll keep reading ur journal so I know how far u've got with 24 and I don't put my foot in it :huh: It's way too addictive tho! I'd love to meet a few ppl from it .. the guy that plays Tony was gonna be over here for a con in Manchester but that got cancelled :D At least he's willing to do them, it's a good sign!

I think it's pretty dead today cuz of results n stuff, I'd imagine every1 is out getting drunk to celebrate ... or getting drunk to sulk ;) lol every1 got lost with Gen Chat, silly Showmasters :D Maybe it's gone quiet cuz u left and everyone just misses ya :(

Stan - If I manage to convince Bruce Campbell I think I should instantly obtain master of the universe status on the forum. The man is a legend. :huh:

I think you should, that's a great title! Glad to see you like the guy too! Aww, you can always be my LJ friend if you want. ;) Just ask for my name and you shall have it! :D

I also think you would make a great mistress of the universe. :D