Photoshoot ticket booked. Wrong ticket received

Hi,

I booked an alexander siddig photo ticket for Saturday But have received ticket with Sunday's date. Will this be any problem on the day as I am specifically lining up trek stars on the saturday as in costume this day only. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi,

I booked an alexander siddig photo ticket for Saturday But have received ticket with Sunday's date. Will this be any problem on the day as I am specifically lining up trek stars on the saturday as in costume this day only. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Check out this earlier form post, especially post number 4, hopefully this will put your mind at ease a little.

SM are a bit busy this weekend so they may not be able to reply to any emails you have sent at the moment.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=81036&hl=wrong

I've also had this problem, I ordered a Saturday David Hasselhoff photo, and have received a Sunday ticket. I'm going both days so it's not too much of a problem, and I think i'll be too busy to go and queue up at the sales desk so i'll just take what I've got, but I thought best to log it on here to let the admins know.

Ta,

Che-Snake :)