anyone still up ? want a big guest tonight ? i might have one in the n

A Heroes guest? Haven't had one of those in a while... please!

One was just announced for Collectormania 20. Robert Knepper (sorry if I spelt his last name wrong my excuse is its 3am)

Correctly spelt, but have I turned psychic because it's so late? Interesting... :b

One was just announced for Collectormania 20. Robert Knepper (sorry if I spelt his last name wrong my excuse is its 3am)

Correctly spelt, but have I turned psychic because it's so late? Interesting... :b

I actually missed it to start with as was too busy looking on here. Just thought you'd like to know as I saw you mentioned Heroes

I actually missed it to start with as was too busy looking on here. Just thought you'd like to know as I saw you mentioned Heroes

I am grateful for that information, thank-you. Because when he did LFCC two years ago I missed out on having my photo taken with Robert - not this time!

Edited by chugs-in-credible

I am grateful for that information, thank-you. Because when he did LFCC two years ago I missed out on having my photo taken with Robert - not this time!

I missed out on everything as well I'm a late start to Heroes lol (along with Prison Break) so when he was last at LFCC I had heard of him but didn't know he was in either so definitely meeting him this time round!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I missed out on everything as well I'm a late start to Heroes lol (along with Prison Break) so when he was last at LFCC I had heard of him but didn't know he was in either so definitely meeting him this time round!

Well I'm hoping this is a Heroes LFCC guest - for the both of us! Come on Quinto... ha'!

• Like 1

So many shows to pick from... Supernatural, Hannibal, would love some Castle or even Once' . Just started WH13 so wouldnt mind it either. Wait and see, dearies *tries to be patient, nice and easy*

Well I'm hoping this is a Heroes LFCC guest - for the both of us! Come on Quinto... ha'!

I'm totally good with that if he's announced

John Noble would be ace.. *dreams to pass the time*

gotta go back to work though, will be back later

thanks Jason for putting up so late to secure yet another guest =D

• Like 1

Meeting Tony would be cool, I think I am one of the few people who really liked Galaxy Quest.

I LOVED GALAXY QUEST! BY GRAPTHAR'S HAMMER, YOU WILL BE AVENGED! :D

Edited by chugs-in-credible
  • Like 2