standard entry & photo shoot

Photo shoots normally start from 9.30-10.00am. If you miss one then you can enquire on the day as sometimes it is possible for pick-up's to take place later in the day. Not always though.

Thank you, if I buy a Saturday ticket and cannot attend the shoot on the day could I swap it for a Sunday ticket if I can attend that one? We are unsure if we can attend on Sunday hence why I want to purchase for the Saturday

Photo shoots normally start from 9.30-10.00am. If you miss one then you can enquire on the day as sometimes it is possible for pick-up's to take place later in the day. Not always though.

Thank you, if I buy a Saturday ticket and cannot attend the shoot on the day could I swap it for a Sunday ticket if I can attend that one? We are unsure if we can attend on Sunday hence why I want to purchase for the Saturday

Jason said in another topic that Saturday tickets could be swapped for other days if necessary because Saturday is expected to be very busy.

Jason said in another topic that Saturday tickets could be swapped for other days if necessary because Saturday is expected to be very busy.

Excellent thank you for your help :)

I was also wondering this it's impossible for me to get to

Earls court for early entry and I' can only go Saturday

I've got shoots with

Dave Prowse

Jeremy Bulloch

And Peter Mayhew

And my cousin has Jeremy Bulloch too we can only get there for standard entry, I'm hoping that these shoots won't happen until later on and if they do happen before standard entry what can I do about it? Is there a session later in the day for those who bought tickets but couldn't get there early enough?

I was also wondering this it's impossible for me to get to

Earls court for early entry and I' can only go Saturday

I've got shoots with

Dave Prowse

Jeremy Bulloch

And Peter Mayhew

And my cousin has Jeremy Bulloch too we can only get there for standard entry, I'm hoping that these shoots won't happen until later on and if they do happen before standard entry what can I do about it? Is there a session later in the day for those who bought tickets but couldn't get there early enough?

As I replied above. Sometimes pickups are done, but it is not a certainty. It depends on times, guests availability, photo shoot availability etc. If your photo shoots are before 11 and you can arrive for early entry then it is possible to upgrade to that ticket by joining the pay on the day queue, hand over your existing ticket and pay the price difference.

I don't think it's possible as I have to get the train from Worthing which is an hours train journey to earls court roughly. It would mean getting my cousin over here from hove at about 7:45 not great for a 14 year old who likes his sleep haha. So I don't know I'm just hoping the schedule works out in my favour 😶

Edited by Gmorris2504

I'm sure if your cousin's excited enough about the con, he'd happily forgo his sleep! The past two years I got up at 4:45am to get here for early entry on Saturday from up in Staffordshire, and it was well and truly worth it.

Very true but I don't think I can get up to London that early in the morning. I presume that if you miss the shoot because of timing and there isn't a "re do" you'll get a refund?

I'm sure if your cousin's excited enough about the con, he'd happily forgo his sleep! The past two years I got up at 4:45am to get here for early entry on Saturday from up in Staffordshire, and it was well and truly worth it.

Very true but I don't think I can get up to London that early in the morning. I presume that if you miss the shoot because of timing and there isn't a "re do" you'll get a refund?

I don't think so. It is up to you to make sure you're there in time but someone else can answer that better.

Wait for the schedule, you may be fine, but there does seem to be plenty of early morning trains from Worthing that would get you to West Brompton (via Clapham Junction) in plenty of time for early entry. Would mean getting one somewhere between 6:30 or 7am depending how early you want to be but given the potential hassle that it would save, is it not worth it?

Unfortunately it is stated in the online shop that as part of the terms and conditoons of purchase all photo shoot tickets are non-refundable, unless the guest it relates to cancels.

Unfortunately it is stated in the online shop that as part of the terms and conditoons of purchase all photo shoot tickets are non-refundable, unless the guest it relates to cancels.

I am sure Showmasters have a back-up plan for this as any photoshoots scheduled prior to the Standard entry ticket holders enter isn't the fault of those individuals. They have bought their tickets in advance in good faith.

Maybe someone could post some clarification for such individuals when the timetable is announced?

In particular as previously posted "pick-ups" aren't always possible or feasible.

Edited by clloby

It's acctualy physically impossible for me to get up there for early entry. I hope show masters have a system that allows standard entry ticket holders to get their paid for photoshoots

I don't mean to be rude or cause offence and I don't know your personal situation but no, it's not physically impossible on the face of it. You've stated earlier you're coming from Worthing. There's plenty of early morning trains which will get you to Earls Court in loads of time for early entry. According to thetrainline.com there's one at 7:07 that Saturday which gets in to Clapham Junction at 8:20. You then get the 8:31 from there which gets to West Brompton at 8:38. Then it's about 2mins walk across the road to EC2. Sure there will be a queue by then but that's one option. There's earlier and later trains too.

Obviously if there's some reason you can't make a train that early in the morning then fair enough but it doesn't seem to be a problem in terms of getting there in time for early entry.

But it may not be an issue. You may find once the schedule is released that all yours are in the afternoon anyway.

• Like 1

It's acctualy physically impossible for me to get up there for early entry. I hope show masters have a system that allows standard entry ticket holders to get their paid for photoshoots

I don't mean to be rude or cause offence and I don't know your personal situation but no, it's not physically impossible on the face of it. You've stated earlier you're coming from Worthing. There's plenty of early morning trains which will get you to Earls Court in loads of time for early entry. According to thetrainline.com there's one at 7:07 that Saturday which gets in to Clapham Junction at 8:20. You then get the 8:31 from there which gets to West Brompton at 8:38. Then it's about 2mins walk across the road to EC2. Sure there will be a queue by then but that's one option. There's earlier and later trains too.

Obviously if there's some reason you can't make a train that early in the morning then fair enough but it doesn't seem to be a problem in terms of getting there in time for early entry.

But it may not be an issue. You may find once the schedule is released that all yours are in the afternoon anyway.

No offence caused and I do know that there are early trains but for several reasons that Im not going to go into I can't get to lfcc that early and I know what station to get off at, I went to earls court for the 2012 Olympics. I do hope that mine are in the afternoon

No offence caused and I do know that there are early trains but for several reasons that Im not going to go into I can't get to lfcc that early and I know what station to get off at, I went to earls court for the 2012 Olympics. I do hope that mine are in the afternoon

Fair enough. Unfortunately then, as has been said, there's the risk of missing out if a shoot is early in the day and tickets are non-refundable. I hope it works out for you.

I am sure Showmasters have a back-up plan for this as any photoshoots scheduled prior to the Standard entry ticket holders enter isn't the fault of those individuals. They have bought their tickets in advance in good faith.

Maybe someone could post some clarification for such individuals when the timetable is announced?

In particular as previously posted "pick-ups" aren't always possible or feasible.

I agree and hope Showmasters do have a back up plan for standard ticket holders who've paid for tickets for shoots before the schedule was available

I agree and hope Showmasters do have a back up plan for standard ticket holders who've paid for tickets for shoots before the schedule was available

The only guaranteed option, which is available to any attendee, is that of upgrading to an Early Bird ticket.

For things like reshoots or refunds (which is something that can only be decided on the day by the pit bit boss of the sales desk) SM will try and help if possible but there are no guarantees.