standard entry & photo shoot

Very true but I don't think I can get up to London that early in the morning. I presume that if you miss the shoot because of timing and there isn't a "re do" you'll get a refund?

Unfortunately it is stated in the online shop that as part of the terms and conditoons of purchase all photo shoot tickets are non-refundable, unless the guest it relates to cancels.

I am sure Showmasters have a back-up plan for this as any photoshoots scheduled prior to the Standard entry ticket holders enter isn't the fault of those individuals. They have bought their tickets in advance in good faith.

Maybe someone could post some clarification for such individuals when the timetable is announced?

In particular as previously posted "pick-ups" aren't always possible or feasible.

I agree and hope Showmasters do have a back up plan for standard ticket holders who've paid for tickets for shoots before the schedule was available

The only guaranteed option, which is available to any attendee, is that of upgrading to an Early Bird ticket.

For things like reshoots or refunds (which is something that can only be decided on the day by the pit bit boss of the sales desk) SM will try and help if possible but there are no guarantees.

Thanks but I can't make it up for early entry I'm just hoping my shoots start after 11

When i came to LFCC for the first time, i bought a standard entry with some photoshoots.

I had no idea photoshoots could come up BEFORE the strandard entry, i didn't read enough information here.

As i had booked my train several month ago, i could not change to early entry.

I missed two of my photoshoots, couldn't do anything, even on d-day.

So i wouldn't count on it.

Edited by magestik