items or 'props' in photoshoots?

jonathan

I've just thought are you allowed to take items into the photoshoots to include in your photos?

I've had photoshoots before but the thought never occured to me. This time especially with the wrestling guests I'll be bringing championship belts for them to sign and wondered if say with Diamond Dallas Page's photoshoot I'd be allowed to bring in the WCW Championship for him to hold in the photo? or the Womens title belt for the Lita and Victoria photoshoots.

Thanks

Thanks for your response. I've taken photos with the wrestlers and the belts at the signing tables just wondered if there was a general rule or not in the photoshoots. Now I think of it I can recall seeing photos of the chap who takes his Tardis with him in photoshoots lol so I guess it's not a problem as you say.

There is no general rule "no props in photoshoot." If you want to make sure ask the crew before going in, they will know if a guest has special stipulations. One thing coming to my mind that may cause a problem are replica weapons. But something absolutely harmless like a championship belt has never been an issue.

There is no general rule "no props in photoshoot." If you want to make sure ask the crew before going in, they will know if a guest has special stipulations. One thing coming to my mind that may cause a problem are replica weapons. But something absolutely harmless like a championship belt has never been an issue.

Thanks! Yeah I'd never want to travel into London or I guess MK or anywhwere with a replica weapon anyways lol :smile: