More wrestlers please!

GingerRiker81

I love the fact that Showmasters are bringing more wrestlers over, as a fan in the UK we are starved of opportunities to meet our heroes and have been let down in the past by companies trying to set up wrestling conventions. With Showmasters reputation you know you will get reliability and good value and I can only hope they will continue bringing over more wrestlers for us.

Would love to see; Sting,Steve Austin,Trish Stratus,Sabu,Shawn Michaels,Kurt Angle and the Ultimate Warrior.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

and we will be getting many many more wrestling guests over the next few years

but help us if you can help us get the word out to more of the fans we will have more people wanting these guests and we can then spend more on these guests , so help us and in return we will get more wrestlers for you to meet.

we are listing and we are networking with many very cool people we very much hope to bring if there interest is there

thanks for the support

jason

• Like 1

old school WWF is what many of us are looking for, big names and the smaller ones.

but jason, the big names, bret hart, shawn michaels, hulk hogan ect ect, would draw massive crowds, I know we cant talk about other events on here but ill briefly say without mentioning their names, Ive seen bret hart 3 times in the uk over the last couple of years, a book signing that had queues around the block in london and the very next day at a convention much like collectormania where he was by far the busiest guest and with his photo shoot queue spanning almost the length of the hall, the 3rd and most recent time was an audience with type thing which sold out so fast they added a second day the following day. and tickets for that were £100 a pop, although they ran a discount offer thing so most of us got it for around £70. my point being these guys sell big so its always perplexed me why showmasters seem reluctant to try for the bigger old school names. i also think, much like the boxers, they would attract ppl to these events that might not otherwise come.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In April and May the likes of Tommy Dreamer, Kevin Steen, Jay Lethal, Chris Masters, The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, Goldust and the Steiner Brothers are wrestling/appearing in the UK and Jushin 'Thunder' Liger is over at the start of June. Be great guests to try and get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

so I was tweeting former Intercontinental Champion "Wildman" Marc Mero yesterday and he seemed interested in the idea of coming over here if the opportunity was there. He even gave me his email address to contact him.... Quite out of the blue that was too!

Now I know getting guests over isnt a simple as all that but I just think he would be a good addition considering his history within the business and someone that the hardcore wrestliing collectors wouldnt have easily got as he hasnt been over here since he retired from the ring and not someone that would be considered for an event as a rule,

Hope whoever has a hand in booking the wrestlers is reading this...