• Vincent M WARD
    • Emma BELL
    • Jeryl PRESCOTT
    • Andrew ROTHENBERG
    • Michael ZEGEN
    • Adam MINAROVICH
    • Noah EMMERICH
    • Pruitt Taylor VINCE

Oh ok.. is there another way? As there is something I would like to tell you ( I'm pretty sure you are interested in) but I can't tell you here, because of the rules :/

could you tell me too man? @catchncause :) thanks man!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just some fun really who is the most popular star I voted for Choice 1 Norman Reedus Choice 2 Michael Rooker Choice 3 Jon Bernthal so who will every one else vote for

I voted the same as you! However would be thrilled with any of the cast tbh, already booked my photo with SWC :-D

Just some fun really who is the most popular star I voted for Choice 1 Norman Reedus Choice 2 Michael Rooker Choice 3 Jon Bernthal so who will every one else vote for

I voted the same as you! However would be thrilled with any of the cast tbh, already booked my photo with SWC :-D

ordering my Sarah shoot either Thusday or Friday fingers crossed showmasters can get another walking dead star for London
  • Like 1

ordering my Sarah shoot either Thusday or Friday fingers crossed showmasters can get another walking dead star for London

There's alot of speculation as to whether Laurie Holden will make an appearance, especially as she tweeted she was in London in July....we can only hope and keep our fingers crossed! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

I voted 1.Steven Yeun, btw how are there only two votes for him?! madness! although Daniai Gurira was a very close second for me, I reckon she would be a cool guest and I love her in the show...and I only didn't vote Norman Reedus because we had him at LFCC....but if Show Masters got him back again I'd certainly not be complaining ;) , then I voted 2.Michael Rooker and 3. Jon Bernthal ....but I think IronE Singleton would be cool too....actually I should have voted for him seeing as we're already getting Jon at winter LFCC...never mind, the more Walking Dead guests the better in my opinion :D