More guest

Jean

More guest please please if at all possible

And yes I do know it is somtimes difficult to get them

Not sure if quit a few people are waiting till more guest are announced

Ps getting my ticket after Xmas as can't afford before then lol

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAY YOU'VE AT LEAST APPROACHED BILLY BURKE!!!!!

Won't be able to justify buying tickets 'til the guests have more than 10 words between them in the movies!

Christian Camargo would be fab too. He's got a double Twilight connection as he is a major character in Dexter which is written by Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter for TTS.

I'm not usually so pushy but I REALLY want to come to ET9 and one of the 2 guests I have mentioned would guarantee me and my family being there.

Won't be able to justify buying tickets 'til the guests have more than 10 words between them in the movies!

Christian Camargo would be fab too. He's got a double Twilight connection as he is a major character in Dexter which is written by Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter for TTS.

I'm not usually so pushy but I REALLY want to come to ET9 and one of the 2 guests I have mentioned would guarantee me and my family being there.

I remember reading on here that the organisers never release names of guests they have approached just in case the negotiations full through.

One of the best ever guest was Toni Trucks and she says NOTHING in the film....You would be surprised how some guests you imagine to be not the greatest turn out to be fantastic!

I have only ever been disappointed by one guest and most ETers will know which one I mean!

I know there's big love for Daniel Cudmore too and he's one of the baddies! I'm determined to make ET9. Haven't been able to afford it previously but I know my chances are running out. Rami Malek makes finding the cash a lot easier to justify. But I'm still going to hope and wish for CC or BB :D

So spill it Glamglass - i've only just started following the forums and facebook page so I have no idea who the awful guest you're refering to is!

• 2 weeks later...