Theo's Glittery Cauldron

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right well this is my last visit to the glittery cauldron for a while as i am moving later on today and i wont be online until AOL can sort it out for me.............so it could be a while!!! anyways catch you all later, and dont do anything i wouldnt :wub::D

right well this is my last visit to the glittery cauldron for a while as i am moving later on today and i wont be online until AOL can sort it out for me.............so it could be a while!!! anyways catch you all later, and dont do anything i wouldnt :D:P

Best of luck with the move Narago, you and your kids are going to love it!!!!!!!! i know me and my family did when we moved into our house. It'll feel like a mansion for a few weeks, and then you'll find your gathering clutter and run out of bloody space again LOL.

Eeeeeeeeeek you might want to ban all footballs etc from the back garden, you don't want to end up arguing with the neighbours over a smashed green house.

Don't worry honey, I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

I will not, I repeat NOT be looking for any bloody internet access. The thought of 2 weeks of no forum sounds wonderful. :(

It will make me miss and love you all more, lol. :lol:

I will not, I repeat NOT be looking for any bloody internet access. The thought of 2 weeks of no forum sounds wonderful. :P

It will make me miss and love you all more, lol.

:D

awww, you love us bexy?!?! :lol::D

i feel so touched!!!!!! :LOL :lol::(

I will not, I repeat NOT be looking for any bloody internet access. The thought of 2 weeks of no forum sounds wonderful. :o

It will make me miss and love you all more, lol.

:P

LOL I can totally understand that!!! :P

Have a brilliant time, you lucky betch! :D:lol:

Chat soon :D