Where Are People Staying?

Which hotel is any are you all staying at?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which hotel is any are you all staying at?

• Travelodge
    • Holiday Inn (Express)
    • Novotel
    • Quality
    • Travel Inn
    • Other (where?)
    • Not staying
    • Dunno

Im in the Travelodge, although im sharing..

There may be a few rooms still available, and there seems to be alot of peeps going to C5 staying there.

Ahhhhhhhhhh but do you get brekkie included in the price!!!!!!!!!

This is essential, especially after a night drinking!!!!!!

I dont think so as i didnt book it, but im sure theres places around there to eat!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lady E!

Im staying at http://www.exhimiltonkeynes.activehotels.com/

Its only £39 per night including breakfast - let me know if anyone else is staying there i need some friends lol.

Keep an eye out for me cause ill be the rubber clad Black Cat or Lara Croft sitting next to an old lady on the number 5 bus going to the center :D

I change my booking to the same one.. All the cool Costume peeps are there, hehe

Travel Inn for moi, wooo go employee discount! *ahem* :o

Am bit hyper at the mo, just found out Alan Cumming grew up in this town and his mum lives here, could've passed him loads of times and not realised, story of my life :D

HE's a legend!!!! heehee

i'm not staying anywhere at the mo so couldnt vote....but now we've decided we wanna stay for one night so need to find somewhere near!!! i dont really know wheres best and available tho!!!

Travellodge cause I stayed there last time and cause it's close the train station and not too far from the cinema type place and of course the event! at the mo it's costing us less than £20/night cause there are currently 6 of us sharing 2 rooms but we have space for 2 more if anyone is looking! email me or go to "anyone wanna share a room" in the travel section!

hope to meet up with everyone and have a par-ty! :D xx

Well me and daughter_of_kings have booked a room in a place called Campanile Hotel (or something like that) - Wyn is staying there too

And I think Narago is up for a game of twister there as well!!!

Everyone should go there - it'll be fun LOL

And its cheap - less than 40 quid per room!!!!!!

Ok so how many people have already booked there rooms for C6?????????????

Well guess what, I nearly died of shock when I realised what I was doing, but I only went and booked my room for C6, yeps I have. The best bit is, I have got the travel inn opposite the xscape building, which means less distance to stagger back from the pubs, but probably more falling up the stairs.

Yes I am aware I said falling up the stairs, believe me it is possible, but only when your drunk!!!!!!!!

Right question why is it when your drunk and your in a hotel, trying to get to your room, your all going "shhhhhhhhhhhhh" whilst attempting to put a finger over your lips, you all start laughing??? I can never work that one out!!!!!!

I have fallen up stairs many times LOL

Oh and the whole ssshhhhhhh thing - its still a mystery! It happens every time - no way can I stop laughing when people are sssshhhhhing me!!!!!!

:rolleyes::wub:

Indeed it is amystery and its more funnier falling up the stairs than what it is to fall down the stairs.

So exactly how lethal is this knicker-shifter anyway?

It gets you absolutely wasted!!!!! LOL

But cos it tastes soooo nice (even though it doesn't sound like it would) its easy to drink...quickly!

Dangerous LOL :headscratch:

Believe me, there will be lots of falling up stairs after a few of them!!!!!!

Excellant, I really want to try some cocktails, I;'ve never had any before, well apart from snake bites, but I can't drink Cider anymore, makes me wanna be sick the minute I smell the stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Hi...

Maybe a little bit off-topic.

First. we dont know where to stay in Milton. Ant cheep hotels or Bed & Breakfast you can recommend??? We are a group of 4.

Second. We are coming from denmark and landing in London Stansted Airport. Then i just dont know how to get further. I´ve tried the journeyplanner. But it dosen´t know Milton Keynes. Any friendly soul who could help us out??

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You´re My Only Hope.

Not you Obi-Wan! :( Generally Speaking.. HAHA!

Jedi

I will be staying at my house since its only 15 mins away in Northampton, i shall also have 11 of my mates staying with me since most of them are from up north. :D

YIKES!! 11!!

Hey Ren, Smaug who has Twister? More importantly, come to ours cause Rach always carries cards!

And we're staying at the Travel lodge as I can't manage all my luggage any further!

Hi...

Maybe a little bit off-topic.

First. we dont know where to stay in Milton. Ant cheep hotels or Bed & Breakfast you can recommend??? We are a group of 4.

Second. We are coming from denmark and landing in London Stansted Airport. Then i just dont know how to get further. I´ve tried the journeyplanner. But it dosen´t know Milton Keynes. Any friendly soul who could help us out??

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You´re My Only Hope.

Not you Obi-Wan! :o Generally Speaking.. HAHA!

Jedi

Hi,

To get to Milton Keynes you need to go to Euston Station in London. It's pretty easy to get to by tube, get a train from Euston to Milton keynes and bang thats it. There are taxis directly outside the station that will help you get to the hotel.

The shopping centre where the event is held is about 2 minutes up the hill, as you come out from the train station just walk in a straight line (well avoiding trees!).

The hotel we are staying at, the link was posted earlier on this thread by Beks.

Hope this helps.

I will be staying at Houdinia Towers.... Unless she kicks me out for snoring... :)

In which case I will stay at Kenny Towers.

Kenny

Lady Elanor..

No.. I still don´t got any clue how to get there.

I´ve tried the http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk site... No luck.. Milton Keynes still wont be found. Is it a secret place, like area51?

Last time in LFACC we went to Liverpool street station and took a taxi to the site.

I bought a map there, and the station you mentioned is not there.

Any further help is thanksfully taken.. :lol:

Jedi