Getting Freddy Glove autographed & photo shoot

collectorman

Hi, I am so excited for tomorrow! I've been wanting to meet Robert Englund for years and always miss him. Something always happens or I can't get to Milton Keynes and tomorrow is FINALLY the day!!

I've booked my photo shoot with him and have a freddy glove I wanted him to sign. Does anyone know if it's ok/legal to bring it? It has real blades so am concerned it is illegal to carry on the tube??

Also I saw a fab photo on the forum of Robert Englund with someone in the photoshoot wearing a glove - would this be possible? Do I just ask him when I get to the front of the queue?

Also I've got photoshoots booked with him and Mike Tyson, do I notify a crew member of the overlap so I can get both done?

Thanks for your answers/help, sorry if these seem basic questions..

EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!

I am not sure about the real blades aspect.

I have seen many Freddy gloves coming to the show. Perhaps someone else will know about that

Robert has often had a glove in the photoshoot. If he didn't and you had yours (if it had been cleared due to the blades) then I would suggest asking the photoshoot crew before you go into the shoot rather than waiting until you are next to Robert. they can then advise you.

Any overlaps with photoshoots, go to the shortest photoshoot first and show your tickets for both to the crew there, and they will be able to help.

Thanks for your quick responses!

I got the replica glove from London Film & Comic Con a couple of years ago and was nervous carrying it back but they wrapped it up well. If he has a glove that would be great and I think I might chance leaving my glove at home. Don't want to ever lose that or have it taken from me as it has blades. If he has one there, brilliant, if not, I'm still happy to meet him and get some other bits signed.

Thanks for the reassurance and help!

If it was sold to you at LFCC and wrapped up to leave, then you would probably have to have it wrapped up to arrive.

Definitely go to the organisers booth on the day and ask advice, couldn't hurt to ask :D

Some guests have security and I would hate for you to produce it quickly out of your pocket while stood next to Robert and be tackled haha :D

Yes, Robert always brings a glove - one way or the other. ;)

If you want to bring yours check in at Organisers Booth - they may send you to the cosplay table possibly or call over the security guys, I am not sure where that kind of clearance is done. In any case you will need to keep the glove wrapped up and inform crew at the autograph table/photo shoot that you have it and want it in the picture/signed.

I'll try to send one of our cosplay coordinators this way, hopefully they can clear up some things.