HELP newbie.

cherissefleming87

hi im new to the et events and me and my friend are coming this year and are sooooo excited :) ive seen the themes but i dont know what to wear? what does everyone else wear? Im not staying at the hotel as there wasnt any rooms left by the time i booked so was far too expensive :( do you think this will matter? ive got so many questions. i want to do it right :)

thankyou xx

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you want to have a look around on this part of the forum some people have already posted a few costume ideas, for example in here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77614

A lot of people prefer to stay in the con hotel because it's just convenient, but it's not a "must do."

I'm sure others will be around with more recommendations shortly. But there's really no "right" or "wrong" way - there's the way that's most enjoyable for you personally. :smile:

hi welcome

trust me in saying that you will not be alone in staying at another hotel other people are doing this too, there are alot of people not wearing themed outfits some people are wearing fancy dress for fri night alot are wearing onesies for sun night as for sat night will vary alot too basically anything goes lol

there is also a facebook group called ETERNAL TWILIGHT 8 to be honest i have no idea how to link things so cant help with that

hope you have fun :dance:

there's no right or wrong for these events. Lots don't stay at the hotel as it is expensive so that is not a problem as long as you take that into account when sorting out your schedule for the weekend. As far as the evening parties its acceptable to dress up on theme, off theme or casual it whatever you feel comfortable doing - the main thing is enjoy yourself!! feel free to friend some of us on facebook or twitter

hi im new to the et events and me and my friend are coming this year and are sooooo excited :) ive seen the themes but i dont know what to wear? what does everyone else wear? Im not staying at the hotel as there wasnt any rooms left by the time i booked so was far too expensive :( do you think this will matter? ive got so many questions. i want to do it right :)

thankyou xx

Hi and welcome to the site and to ET events. They really are a great weekend, and you will have fun wherever you are staying. Not everyone wears clothes to do with the theme, so there is no right or wrong for that. Just wear what you feel comfortable in. Hope you and your friend have a great time. x

im new and i will be attending with my 14 year old daughter we've chosen to stay at the Ibis Hotel which isnt far and for 3 nights was the cheapest option as when i went to book the Hilton it was like £400 :/

I am struggling on outfits tbh but i hope to still enjoy myself and my daughter :)

first twilight con for us both :)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm also new to the forum and to Eternal Twilight :)

I'm going to the con by myself but am meeting folk from twitter etc while there and I hope to get to know you guys too :)

I'm really looking forward to meeting Peter Facinelli, Daniel Cudmore and Gil Birmingham :)

• Like 1