Billy Boyd

I have a pic of Andy, but one I promised should never see the light of day, so maybe not!  :lol:

Aye, is it secret, is it safe??

Aye.... I kept it secret.....kept it safe! :lol:

C'mon then, get that piccie up on here! :wub: ( :wub: - another Andy face!!)

Wow, I've never seen that many posts from the same person all in the same place - impressive! :lol::wub:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! He addressed each point about him in a different post. How pretty. For want of a better adjective (is that the right word). Wowwies, am I in a random mood.

In fact, I have been stalking Andy and have an entire wall devoted to him like in One Hour Photo (I never saw the end of that though, only the first hour. Wow. One hour Movie). Heh heh, not really in case you think I'm being serious, though I don't know why you would cos no-one is that stupid.

I know! He addressed each point about him in a different post. How pretty. For want of a better adjective (is that the right word). Wowwies, am I in a random mood.

In fact, I have been stalking Andy and have an entire wall devoted to him like in One Hour Photo (I never saw the end of that though, only the first hour. Wow. One hour Movie). Heh heh, not really in case you think I'm being serious, though I don't know why you would cos no-one is that stupid.

LMAO!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

You so make me laugh. And yes before you ask, that is a good thing! :wub: Random posts and going off on one are hilarious, don't stop! :wub:

Never seen the film, but it certainly looks pretty dodgy...kinda reflects my feelings at the moment!! ^_^:lol:^_^ Heheh there is no need to apoligise Jenny, it's well funny and we love you for it!! :lol:

C'mon then, get that piccie up on here! :lol: ( ^_^ - another Andy face!!)

Wow, I've never seen that many posts from the same person all in the same place - impressive! :P^_^

Hahah impressive huh!! :lol: THought I should address EVERYTHING! To make it all clear!! ^_^

And you can't be serious..

C'mon then, get that piccie up on here! ^_^  ( :P - another Andy face!!)

Wow, I've never seen that many posts from the same person all in the same place - impressive! ;)  :lol:

Hahah impressive huh!! ^_^ THought I should address EVERYTHING! To make it all clear!! :P

And you can't be serious..

Serious about what, eh?? Eh??? This...... ^_^^_^ ???? :lol:

:lol: I cannot believe DE would trust us to leave his photo on here and not transport it to another thread.

Hmm. I've been playing about with that one pic I have of him with a certain female (see, not gossiping). Now, I have put it into photoshop and have found that I can edit it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm................ :lol:

In all seriousness..here is a pic of me...just for you Kilty...please don't do anything to it! ^_^

Oh and I thought I better post this..just to redeem anything that BB posts later *am genuinely scared and hope that you are joking! :lol: *

Blah.. :lol:

itsme.jpg

Edited by DarkElfUK

In all seriousness..here is a pic of me...just for you Kilty...please don't do anything to it! ^_^

Oh and I thought I better post this..just to redeem anything that BB posts later *am genuinely scared and hope that you are joking! ^_^ *

Blah.. :lol:

itsme.jpg

Hehe! You look like you really didn't want that piccie taken Andy! ^_^^_^ Bless. Just for me, wow. *feels honoured*

BB, are you stil thinking evil thoughts?? :lol: mwahahaahahah....

In all seriousness..here is a pic of me...just for you Kilty...please don't do anything to it! :P

Oh and I thought I better post this..just to redeem anything that BB posts later *am genuinely scared and hope that you are joking!  ^_^ *

Blah..  :lol:

itsme.jpg

Hehe! You look like you really didn't want that piccie taken Andy! ^_^;) Bless. Just for me, wow. *feels honoured*

BB, are you stil thinking evil thoughts?? :lol: mwahahaahahah....

Hahah yup...so feel honoured! ^_^^_^:P