Billy Boyd

No BB. it doesn't actually mean anything!!! It was Jenny being random! I think it stemmed from when Nell called her a hoe! LMAO. Then I said why not a shovel. Then Jenny said trowel, and called you it cos she was trying to think of a message from her when I texted you! There :lol::lol:^_^

(pst - send me the pic please ^_^^_^ )

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right DE. Well, I've sort of taken your head and put it on to Orli's body, but it's the Orlli body from the website I posted in the Sexy thread. I'm just perfecting it at the moment. ;):wub::wub::lol:

Can I cry now..or later.. *cringes* You are soo cruel!! What would possess you to do such a thing!! :o

:lol: Yeaah thas it!! Nothing personal you Sam trowel..lol ;) Trowels are good by the way! ^_^

yeah trowel ain't even an insult! We all got called various garden tools :wub::wub::o;):lol:

BB, I really wanna see this..... :lol:

Ummm..I dont know what to say...I really dont!! :lol::wub:

But please answeer me this...

What would possess you to do such a thing!! :lol::wub:

He he. Don't even remember now how it all started. At least it's teaching me how to learn this stupid Photoshop thing for College. I can do 'layering' now! :o;)

Ummm..I dont know what to say...I really dont!!  :wub:  :o

But please answeer me this...

What would possess you to do such a thing!!  ;)  ;)

He he. Don't even remember now how it all started. At least it's teaching me how to learn this stupid Photoshop thing for College. I can do 'layering' now! :lol::lol:

^_^;) Well least it's useful for something I guess! :lol::wub::lol:

But what use is it learning all this stuff..when you can't post pictures!! Mwhaha! Kidding! ;):wub: