Billy Boyd

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep done and done!!

thanks girlies, now you can spread the billy love whereever you go- if you meet him on set you could tell him about this and say the girl who cried cos her camera broke at london film and comic con runs it!!

Thank you!!!!!

And of course I'll say to him!! I'll try and take photos and post them up here too!

Thats such a shame your camera broke! *sob*

Yep done and done!!

thanks girlies, now you can spread the billy love whereever you go- if you meet him on set you could tell him about this and say the girl who cried cos her camera broke at london film and comic con runs it!!

Thank you!!!!!

And of course I'll say to him!! I'll try and take photos and post them up here too!

Thats such a shame your camera broke! *sob*

Awww thats ok! I managed to meet him again and he gave me a polo and a hug! he is soooo sweeeeet!! :D:D your so lucky you may meet him soon!! make the most of it you'll miss him! :D

I think part of the reason is beacuse I'm from Glasgow too and when I was talking to him at Lfacc we were talking about glasgow and stuff which was cool! So when I saw him last night it felt like a reunion! :D Hes such a sweet guy and is always up for talking to you!

But I should say to him to come back to Lfacc again! I'm sure we all want to see him, right?!

• 1 month later...