Latest Comic Guest - HENRY DAVIES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased too announce that HENRY DAVIES will be joining us for EMS

Henry Davies is a top comics artist and cartoonist.

He has worked with all the great comics including The Beano, The Dandy, Buster, The Topper, The Beezer, Whizzer and Chips, Whoopee, Wow, Cheeky and Jackpot. He has drawn famous characters such as Dennis the Menace, The Bash Street Kids, Desperate Dan, Korky the Cat and Faceache as well as creating and drawing Grotty Lotty the Schoolgirl Witch for Marvel Comics.

Henry will bring along original Beano and Dandy artwork and you will be able to see samples of new characters.

henrydavies.jpg

BusterandNibblerscoverscopy.jpg

DennisBOOTCAMP.jpg

Dennissamplepage.jpg

He's certainly a highly recommended guest. I love to draw, and Henry's always so kind to me about my work, and gives me loads of advice and little tips here and there. He's become a good friend, and I certainly recommend, if anyone hasn't met him yet, to go and say hi. :thumbup:

Edited by Tina197

Amazing guy! Spent ages with my gf last time as she loved the Beano. Drew her an amazing pic for an amazing price. Recommended!

Can you go into the details of the deal for the pic? Did you have to catch him at a quiet time in proceedings? How much was it?

Thats what hes there for- to sell you his art. Whether its stuff hes already drawn or stuff he draws for you in front of you. Last year at EMS he drew me a Dennis the Menace and including my son in the cartoon and for this he charged me a tenner. It was very worth it.

At LFACC I wanted Henry to do something else for me but he was very very busy every time I went past him so sadly had to leave it.

• Like 1

Amazing guy! Spent ages with my gf last time as she loved the Beano. Drew her an amazing pic for an amazing price. Recommended!

Can you go into the details of the deal for the pic? Did you have to catch him at a quiet time in proceedings? How much was it?

Thats what hes there for- to sell you his art. Whether its stuff hes already drawn or stuff he draws for you in front of you. Last year at EMS he drew me a Dennis the Menace and including my son in the cartoon and for this he charged me a tenner. It was very worth it.

At LFACC I wanted Henry to do something else for me but he was very very busy every time I went past him so sadly had to leave it.

Thanks for that! I am bringing my autistic son on his birthday and I think this is something he might like and it would be a great birthday present to have something done like what you got!

At the time we caught him at a quiet time but even as queue gathered behind us he kept chatting away and taking his time. A real one to one guest who values his fans more than his fee. My gf paid around £10 for great detailed pic of Dennis and gnasher. Can't recommend him enough.