Order of The Phoenix, Your Fave Part

Davey

Well I was reading Order of the Phoenix again and I was just wondering what are people's favorite parts?

Well my fave bit is when Harry, Ron, Hermione go to visit Mr Weasley at St Mungo's and they bump into Lockhart, and then they see Neville. The Best bit is when Neville's Mum walks over to him and gives him a wrapper of Droobles best blowing gum, then she walks off humming and Neville and his Nan walk off to leave but he doesnt put it in the bin he puts in in his pocket!

Thats my fave bit in the book. its on Pg455 if you wanna read it, its one of the best bit of writing from JK, Well thats what I think anyway :lol:

I like the new characters in the OOTP I like Tonks and Luna they sound orginal. OOTP is different from the other books I found it hard to get into at first but I am reading again and I am really enjoying it. x

Yeah I think you have to read it twice to actually understand it. Tonks is a great character.

Nope, isn't she still writing it...

Anywho I love that part with Neville. Oh it was so sad, and sweet and.. *sigh*

Altho I also loved the weasley tiwns departure from Hogwarts. And some of Mc Gonagall's (spl?!) one liners are so great! She really came into her own in this book.

I like all the bits with Lupin in.

I love the Weasley twins departure, and the bit where it mentions Professor Flitwick getting rid of the swamp, but leaving a small bit because it was such great magic.

And also the fact that all the teachers don't help Umbridge control the students. (I hope you know the bits iI mean)

Amanda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only read it once was dissapointed but i'm going to read it again once i've finished reading GOF cos people have said it's so much better the 2nd time

Def that scene with Neville it makes me cry it's just so sad

But i've forgotton alot of it i remember not liking Dudley smoking this is goin to sound really dumb but harry potter for me is escapism and i don't want things like smoking in it stupid i know :lol:

Harry kinda annoyed me in this book cos of all the random anger - i know if it was real he'd probably be some kinda sick twisted freak but i dunno i jus didnt like it much - i felt like he was taking it out on all the wrong things n stuff. But i adore the twins leaving serenade and i too was almost brought to tears wit the whole nevilles mum part . Cho was annoying - i agree totally (unless u was being sarcastic lol).

Sonia Lover of all things Furry

Harry kinda annoyed me in this book cos of all the random anger - i know if it was real he'd probably be some kinda sick twisted freak but i dunno i jus didnt like it much - i felt like he was taking it out on all the wrong things n stuff. But i adore the twins leaving serenade and i too was almost brought to tears wit the whole nevilles mum part . Cho was annoying - i agree totally (unless u was being sarcastic lol).

Sonia Lover of all things Furry

I would have slapped her if she was real lol