lotr films

lotr_nut

Now lord of the rings is over, i dont know what to do!! i used to love going to the cinema to see the films. at the end of the 1st film i was like i so can't wait for the other films to come out but then suddenly the last one was out and soon its not going to be in cinemas soon!! i'm probably sounding sad to some people, after all they are only films but they were the best films i've ever seen ( since the mummy films) and now i dont know what to do!!! let me know what you all think, am i just being sad??!!! :P:D

No you're not being sad! I'm disappointed the films are over too, but there's still the evtended dvd to look forward to! Plus this forum is a great place to come to to talk about the films and the actors! To quote a certain wizard - "End? No, the journey doesn't end here." :unsure:

Aww! Like I said in another thread - it hasn't ended.

As far as I am concerned, as long as I stay close to the friends I have now, and as long as we all stay as passionate about these films and what they have done to our lives - it'll never end.

It'll live on forever! And ever... and ever...

Stina xx

of course it isnt over

no way! absolutely not! i refuse to let it be over.

instead of seeing what would be the 4th movie i intend to get together with my friends and watch all three extended editions in december! infact.. i vow now to make it an annual thing.... even if i havent seen my friends for months they shall get a call from me every december!!! tee hee!!

so... as much as i hated seeing the words "the end" i know its not over!

cheers peeps thanks for cheering me up and not calling me sad!!! i'm glad you all feel the same! and its not over till the extended dvd is out ( as some one said) and i cannot wait untill it is out!! i wonder whats going to be on it?... i wonder if there going to show how faramir and eowyn fall in love ( like in the book) and that grima wormtongue stabs saruman in the back, literally, and lots of other things that they chose not to put in the final cut of the film..... one can only wait and see..... :o

I can't believe there over either!!! So I started reading the books again, taking my time. Also I am watching the DVD's like mad and anticipating the release of the extended cut of ROTK, which should be the greatest DVD of all time!! :unsure:

Peter Jackson is God!!!!!!

how faramir and eowyn fall in love ( like in the book)

They better else i shall be soo mad and i'll cry lmao

Well i know they filmed stuff in the houses of healing i'm just hoping there's more rather than less

They also filmed the two weddings :)

Saruman, Gandalf and the Witch King and the Mouth Of Sauron should def be in :)

I didnt know they filmed the weddings, that should be interesting, do you think they will add them to the EE??

I was also wondering if at the end of the ROTK EE they will do a little bit on what happened after Frodo left for the Grey Havens, like the book???

Oooooo cant wait for the EE!!!

I didnt know they filmed the weddings, that should be interesting, do you think they will add them to the EE??

I was also wondering if at the end of the ROTK EE they will do a little bit on what happened after Frodo left for the Grey Havens, like the book???

Julie hush your tongue woman......lol i havent got to the end of ROTK book yet !!! :(:(:(

Julie hush your tongue woman......lol i havent got to the end of ROTK book yet !!! :lol::lol::P

:huh::angry: Sorry, my lips are sealed now! :P:lol:

They better do the two weddings or well i hsall not be pleased lol **pouts** i wanna see Arwen and Eowyn in their pretty wedding dresses hehe

I'm sure it took the clothing department an age to make a dress lol

Plus more Faramir more Aragorn :angry:

Hey LOTR nut! Nice to see you on the forum- you've joined the madness!! :huh:

In reply to your topic, yeah I was gutted after I had watched ROTK but I am really looking forward to the extended DVD. I think after I have watched that I will get slightly upset cos then there is nothing else new to look forward to as such! :angry:

I am going to arrange a cinema weekend at my house though when the DVD of ROTK comes out and watch all three together!! *mental note to self-- remember plenty of pizza, chocolate and drink*

Speak soon xxxxxxxxxx

thanks * little miss Brandybuck * and Pippins lady! i cant wait ror the extended ROTR dvd its going to be cool ( hopefully, else what is the point?) i cant wait to see you guys again! and that lord of the rings day sounds good!! might have my lotr day this weekend. speak to you soon.... xxxxxxxx ;)