Autograph Identification - Help!

Not_Pennys_Ship

no 5 Noel Fisher

all those listed are mostly from the Twiilight saga

Yes, I recognised him as CSU Technician Dale Stuckey from several episodes of Law & Order: SVU (Series 10) which have been on Channel 5 recently.

• Like 1

no. 3 is Charlie Bewley

no 5 Noel Fisher

no 6 tinsel korey

no 7

no 8 J August Richards

no 9 Chaske Spencer

all those listed are mostly from the Twiilight saga and J August Richards is from Angel

No 8 is Leonard Roberts from Heroes as someone else mentioned. I only know because the name of the jpg file is on the back of mine and I looked him up on imdb.

To be honest I have absolutely no idea who most of mine are. Some of them are the same as above so that's been a help. Still haven't identified most of the ones I got last year either.

• Like 1

I only had one I did not recognise - its a lady from The Matrix but as I have never seen the film I have no idea who she is. Anyone?

If it's the same one I have I think it might be Belinda McClory who played "Switch". The sig seems to match that name anyway.

• Like 1

Fredric Lehne as The Marshal on Lost

Would have played his role for free :D

Ok, thanks. Never watched it beyond about the 3rd episode.

Think I'd rather have something else with the gold pass like vouchers to use on autos, guaranteed personalisation or something rather than loads of autographs I'm not really interested in. Some of the specific ones are ok but that's all.

I believe photo 8 is Leonard Roberts from Heroes.

if it is the guy in the blue shirt, it is definitely j august richards, am a huge Angel fan

So am I and I'm afraid it's definitely Leonard Roberts. The file name printed on the back of the photo says so and I've googled examples of both signatures. It matches that for Leonard Roberts.