Pegg and Frost

They would be amazing guests, if simon alone attended, i'd need an autograph from shawn of the dead, paul, hot fuzz, how to loose friends and alienate people, doctor who, that's 5 at least + a photo! There would be good money if they did have them!!! but we'd have to hope for a miracle :P

They would be amazing guests, if simon alone attended, i'd need an autograph from shawn of the dead, paul, hot fuzz, how to loose friends and alienate people, doctor who, that's 5 at least + a photo! There would be good money if they did have them!!! but we'd have to hope for a miracle :P

haha yes! bring in every dvd! Simon would be so busy :')

and yes I totally agree, but it may happen one day, and that would be a good one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To add to that for wanted autographs Tintin, Star Trek, Mission Imposssible... Wow this guy has some CV :drool: