July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I've just realised. I am here all alone. Nobody about. Now this could be sad - or this could be fun. Hmm. Now, whether to sit and sigh over elves and mischievous hobbits or to get up to some mischief of my own??? :o:wub:

:lol: Can't believe it. Here on my own again and I can't get up to any mischief 'cos I can't get 'that' website to let me have it's piccies. ;) What's more, Ive broken my scanner - stupid glass has smashed. :D Looking on the bright side - MORE LOGGY DREAMS - Mwahahaha...... ;):P

:wub: Dammit. Been asked to work tonight so shall have to go in a bit. Keep in touch by text instead. Several new members for Huggy Sean - could you please add them. Ta. Hmm..... keep coming on here and chatting to myself. First sign of madness? Or was I mad already? Yess, yess, ssstrange and sssilly perssson. Mad you wasss already my precioussss.... :huh:B):D:huh:

:( Dammit. I'm here and you have once again disappeared. UnMerry the second you be. Anyway, can't stay. :lol: Have left messages on here, on Fetish Thread and on Sean's huggy thread. Probably something on Billy's thread too, can't remember. :huh: FOTF2 was fun too. Perhaps text later instead. Logs and logs of love. Mmmmmmm Leggy moment. :(:(

:huh: Aaaah. Are you still there? Lij hugs to you. Isn't it odd, all these comings and goings, both you and the 'others' - then those boots appeared here and Strider has appeared on the forum. Hmm.... then there's this very odd tea. :angry:

Not to worry. We mean to leave tomorrow at about 10.00 but may stop on way to feed the flock. Will text when we arrive. Yahoo. No more days..... :huh::lol::wub:

Yep, I am still here!

I know, it is rather odd. is there any way you could send me a sample of the "elf tea"? I might be able to find out exactly what it is. :huh:

Wooooooo, no more days!!!! :lol: Btw - I am nothing to do with the elf tea thing - the only reason I keep disappearing is cos computer keeps disconnecting :angry:

Kilty xxxxxx *Sean hugses* :huh:

;) Will bring Elf Tea with me tomorrow. Will have to sneak it out. Have suspicion of a planned secret party here tomorrow and Thursday as there are such a lot of comings and goings - and winking. Hmm. Up to something as usual I suppose. Who cares, I won't be here. *Kicks your computer*

Lij Kissess :wub::wub: Loggy Love :wub::wub: Sean Hugs :wub::wub:

I really wonder what that could be in the tea. :lol:

Don't kick my computer too hard, cos otherwise i won't be able to post any more gay elf don't read, mods please delete for you! :o:lol:

A party - more calm than last time I hope! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

How long can you stay for?

I can be here for ages now - bloody typical.

What's this about a Lij dream then eh, eh????!!!! Spill! :wub:

Yeah, I'm gonna start a new thread for it right now.................

Mwahahahaha :unsure:

:P Oh No. Please don't. Help. :unsure: What am I talking about? I can think of evil, nassty thingsss too Miss Kilty. Hows about a date with Gollum for starters.... :wub: Now to the dream....... Nothing much really, just wanted to give your imagination a kick start. We were in a huge queue for his autograph. When he got to mine, I gave him the photo and he began to write the longest poem, or it may have been a story or something. Tee hee. I can't remember the story exactly, just that I noticed the word romance. Sorry. I love Billy & Leggy. :D:D:D