July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, nice one! :wub:;)

OK, I so should be doing my work. I have 9 minnutes to finish an evaluation. Shizer.

This was really just a quick pop in, pop out to see how everyone's doing and how our elf in boots society is coming along. Love the recipes! :blink:

OK, I'll tell Frodo he can expect his dear Sam back tonight, and Leggy, Merry and Pip should be there quite soon. What a bashful elf he is now after what happened last night! LOL :wub:

"Speak" and SEE you soon! :D

Kilty xxxxxxxxx

Nope, I'd finished - hehe!

Congratulations on the seminar. :D What a nice surprise!

Btw - you wouldn't believe it. The hobbits are here, all safe and sound. None of them will say a word about what happened though :blink:

I bet he's keeping his distance from Pippin. We have to get them together again! (not like that :D )

Btw - sorry I didn't text back last night - out of credit! Last thing I was saying I think, was aaaaahhhhh - we are becoming sexually uninhibited - like Lij! :lol:

;) Oh 'tis not a dubious thread. 'Tis a very good one! Never mind, you can look on Friday. :angry::angry::(

In the meantime, please check out Billy's thread 'cos I have appealed for some technical help. Ta muchly. *Pinches the bum of the blonde one*.. :(