July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: Just thought I'd bring this to the top as there's only you and me here! :lol: Spent all morning hanging my paintings and photos for assessment on Tuesday. Aaaagggghhh. Tuesday. I shall be stressed on that day. :blink:

:wub: Is you cwoss wiv me?? Huh?? I is so vewy sowwy. Its just that I cannot get the hang of this new computer.

Tried to email you earlier but not having much fun there either. And I started that story too - was going to have lots of fun.

Wants to know name of my server to send and then to receive - I have no idea at all of course. So was getting rather cross - then went to see Sean and it took about 3 minutes to find him.

I am sure things will get better when I get used to this techical thing. At least I managed to post a pic. Ooh. Have some pics on my camera - if I get to grips with this email thing, I'll email them to you for you to post.

TOPLESS ORLI. yahoo. :wub::wub::wub:

:lol:

I just typed out a huge long post for you, but my comp crashed as I pressed 'add reply' and now it's lost.

I'll try again...

Of course I'm not cross with you - you're too good a friend to fall out over something stupid like that! What was it anyay? I can't even remember now! Shows how important it was!! LOL :wub:

Yes, our email thing will be great fun! So we are writing fan-fiction, is that right? You do a bit, I add to it, and we keep on going like that to make a long story? Will it be fanfic of the........ slash variety??!!! :wub:

Ooooooh yes, you posted a picture - woohoo, congrats!! I can see that technophobia slowly disappearing off into the distance....... *waves bye to technophobia* :wub:

And it was a topless Orli pic too, how good is that.......

Oooooooh, what piccies do you have on your camera? :lol:

Btw - you know I won that Radio Flyer jacket on ebay? Just found out that the postage is $30!!!!! ;):wub: I had a little banter with the seller, and she said she'd do it or $28, cos I was a Baggins. Ooh 2 dollars, big fat stinking deal. She also said if I did it by 'surface mail' it would be $23. I think I agreed to that. Thing is, what the F.F. is surface mail?!!! Also, she said it takes 6 weeks. Eek. Have you ever used it before? :lol:

Loggy Love! Love you! :wub::wub: xxxxxxxxxxx

Er no. Not heard of surface mail though Trev says it's probably coming by sea rather than air - hence it takes longer.

I thought I'd upset you by being angry with the Sean thread. I was really angry at technology 'cos it took too long to load up a Sean hug with all that arty stuff going on.

Just been trying to sort out the email thing 'cos I've got the first part of the story typed out and am just dying to get it to you. He he. It's an alternative ending to the trilogy, in as much as it doesn't actually get to the end??? Anyway, I'm sure we'll get it sorted asap.

Anyway, it's good being able to post pics. 'specially topless Orli pics.... mwahahahaha. Think I may have some fun........

Love and hugs

. :lol::lol:;):wub::wub:

By the way - I'm working 7 - 10. Have you got credit yet???

Ah, thanks :wub: That makes sense actually - they'll ship it on a big boat with the fishies preciousssss, yesssss.

Oh yeah that was it - the Sean thread! Just messing around we was! :lol::lol:

The story sounds interesting - can't wait till you've got it all sorted out! :wub:;)

No, no credit yet - no money either!!!!! ;) I spent far too much at C5 and now am skint :( How will we survive??

:lol: Dammit. Does that mean we are out of touch tonight. Again - stupid technology. Can you not bet, borrow or steal. Could even use my card if that's any use.

Just tried email again. No good. Trev will have a go for me later.

:lol:;):wub:

:lol: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Teeny tiny Leggy Loo for my Birthday. Thanky thanky thanky etc. etc.

Now I have 6foot elf, minnie elf and teeny tiny elf. Mwahahahahaha.

Please go to Sean's thread for proper Thankyou. Love You.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::wub::lol::o

Hehehehe! Wow, it's cool now that you can do pretty coloured text :lol:

You're most welcome, you deserve as many elves as you can fit into your house! :firedevil:

Ooooh, hugs - *heads over to Sean's thread*

:lol::lol: