Currant Guest

Adam

well i must honestlysay that i'm not that happy with the current guests and i might reconsider wether to come or not. i was planning to but i only care for the twins and billy dee so far. on collectormania 3 there where greater guests in my opnion. but who knows....

Tut tut tut. Some people can be so impatient. LOL

How can you possibly decide whether you are coming to C4 or not based on a third of the guest list. :angry:

There are another 20 (that's two zero) guests to be announced yet.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK C.Q.B. is here now.

all you uptight twats who keep slagging collectormania need to get the pickles out of your butts. you're all gonna look pretty stupid in 2 years when this event is the biggest and best in the whole **** world.

collectormania is run by people who love events not by those wankers who are out to exploit a few teenage buffy fans for a few quid.

it's easy for you lonely, pasty faced net-geeks to take cheap shots at showmasters and personally i think you should all go F*CK yourselves.

as my staff sergeant always said...

any ass can kick down a barn but it takes a carpenter to build one

well i must honestlysay that i'm not that happy with the current guests and i might reconsider wether to come or not. i was planning to but i only care for the twins and billy dee so far. on collectormania 3 there where greater guests in my opnion. but who knows....

Dude, hold your horse's, it's only July! Not all the guests have been sorted out yet and whatnot! Damn ............. *pfft*

Lol but if her lovely grandson Prince William was to turn up ... madness! teen girls everywhere! lol  :yoda:

wey hey!

id be one of them :)

Prince Harry is so betta than Prince William

i cant believe cm4 is so far away ti doesnt seem it n then when ya think about it does seem a long way away..... :blush:

Edited by Cazzie15

Just to confuse everyone... these are the guests we have so far!

Lord of the Rings x 2

Harry Potter x 1

Star Wars x 1

Terminator 3 x 1

Buffy x 1

James Bond x 3

Star Trek x 1

Batman x 1

New Adventures of Superman x 1

Mortal Kombat (tv series) x 1

Undercover Brother x 1

E.R. x 1

Matrix 2&3 x 2

Xena: Warrior Princess x 1

Young Hercules x 1

Goonies x 1

Predator 2 x 1

Die Hard x 1

The A Team x 1

The Avengers x 1

Bridget Jones' Diary x 1

To The Devil a Daughter (Hammer) x 1

Dr Who x 1

So how do you like them apples!

Andrea

is this the list for cm4? or all the guests that have been at the colletcormania events? lol u r so right it confused me

MORE BUFFY AND SOME ANGEL WE NEED AMY ACKER AND EMMA CAULFIELD AND ELIZA DUSHKU

i bet the showmasters are getting a sore head with all the rambling poor them i know something thats better than a parcetamol how about one of theses five people

SHONDA FARR(BUFFY)

EMMA CAULFIELD

LEXA DOIG (ANDROMEDA AND JASON X)

ELIZA DUSHKU

AMY ACKER

trust me u will be so happy well i know i will :firedevil:

Cazzie

the list you are reffering to is what the announced guests have starred in movies and TV shows it is not saying that there are twenty odd guests announced already but that the guest that have been announced have done more than we may remember them for hope this clears things up for you

ALSO

for showmasters you do sucha great job that I would just like to say thanks for working so hard to try and get us guests that you think we would love to meet and you are right Im already booked up for C4 wouldn't miss it for the world cya there. i know we BITCH and WHINE at you to get us the stars that we want but it's only cause we love ya. okay now that ive degraded myself in front of everyone on the FORUM can you please get Orlando Or Karl but preferably BOTH for C4 thanks

LilElfGirlxx :D:D:rolleyes::unsure:;);)

ALSO

for showmasters you do sucha great job that I would just like to say thanks for working so hard to try and get us guests that you think we would love to meet and you are right Im already booked up for C4 wouldn't miss it for the world cya there. i know we BITCH and WHINE at you to get us the stars that we want but it's only cause we love ya. okay now that ive degraded myself in front of everyone on the FORUM can you please get Orlando Or Karl but preferably BOTH for C4 thanks

LilElfGirlxx :D:D:rolleyes::unsure:;);)

Yeah good call, totally agree with ya!!!!!

I must say that i agree ...at list for now , i very much hope it'l change, if showmasters bring Just 1 star that i reeeealy love i'll go

i gess we'l just have to whait and see , if the wores comes then ther's alwis C-5 :-)

Well personally, I think there is some great names comin' to C4.

Billy Dee Williams is legendary.

Kristanna Loken & the Rayment twins are great names for Showmasters to get due to the hype and popularity surrounding T3 & Matrix: Reloaded.

It's always great to meet anyone who was in LOTR, Harry Potter & Buffy regardless of who they are and Robert Davi & Honor Blackman will appeal to the slightly :D older fan who remembers them from Bond films and in Robert's case one of the coolest films of it's time The Goonies.

I think it's great that Showmasters are bringing us people who have never or at least very rarely do guest signings instead of the same faces who regularly do the convention circuit.

The guests so far are great!

Those who are doubting the showmasters abilities to get guests should remember that there are a lot of people to please and they will always be someone who isn't entirely happy. But if you choose not to come to C4 more fool you cause you'll miss out on an great weekend.

yay for foolofatook I remember being a grip I wasn't keen at first but when I became a Continuity I wanted to be a grip again dunno why just sounded better LOL

I've been reading all of the posts in here and all I can say is there are SOME very ungrateful people among us NOW don't go getting all offended I don't mean any offence here but STOP BITCHING.

Showmasters are doing a fantastic job getting us some great names for C4 and all some people can do is whine. Yeah I keep asking for the same people *Orlando Bloom and Karl Urban* but I do it in jest if they are not there im not gonna say oh im not going cause you didn't get who I wanted

Im happy to meet Lawerance and Brent they are two cast members that I have not yet met and im sure they will be as great as C3's guests. It would be great if they get more LOTR stars infact it would make me one extremely happy bunny. But for gods sake just give it a rest with the "the line up aint good and im not sure ill go now" cause the line up so far is great and i dont care if you dont go cause that means one less person in front of me queing.

P.S Showmasters I wasn't really jesting I really do want them there just incase you misunderstood :rolleyes:

LilElfGirlxx

I really don't understand all you people that are saying stuff like "I'm sooo disappointed with the guests so far..." or "If they don't get more guests from my favourite show, I won't be coming."

You all need to understand a few things.

1. Showmasters work very hard to try and get the best guests for Collectormania. Unless you are involved directly in organising something like this you simply can't appreciate the headaches it causes, contacting agents, waiting for replies, haggling over fine details before being told the guest won't be available after all or simply dropping out at the last minute.

2. Just because there are no guests from your favourite show, it doesn't mean they weren't asked!!! To finalise a lineup of 30 guests, it's highly likely that over 100 guests were approached in the first place. Then you have to weed out the ones that aren't available, want too much money or simply aren't interested.

3. People who aren't coming cause they aren't impressed with the lineup need to think about loyalty. Remember, it costs nothing (other than travel expenses) to come to Collectormania and they rely on people coming and spending money with the dealers and attending the evening events to make it successful. The more successful the show is, the better the chance you will have of seeing your favourite stars at the next event!!!

4. People who are b!tching and moaning about guests already, there's a LONG way to go until C4. Barely a third of the guests have been announced yet and already people are getting their panties in a bunch! Why not spend your pent up energies on something more constructive like spreading the word about C4 and arranging road trips with all your mates!

I have every faith in Showmasters that they are working their give us some credites off to top the last show's line up and that very soon, many of the complaining parties will be eating their words. Hope to see y'all in October!

spudulator

I really don't understand all you people that are saying stuff like "I'm sooo disappointed with the guests so far..." or "If they don't get more guests from my favourite show, I won't be coming."

You all need to understand a few things.

1. Showmasters work very hard to try and get the best guests for Collectormania. Unless you are involved directly in organising something like this you simply can't appreciate the headaches it causes, contacting agents, waiting for replies, haggling over fine details before being told the guest won't be available after all or simply dropping out at the last minute.

2. Just because there are no guests from your favourite show, it doesn't mean they weren't asked!!! To finalise a lineup of 30 guests, it's highly likely that over 100 guests were approached in the first place. Then you have to weed out the ones that aren't available, want too much money or simply aren't interested.

3. People who aren't coming cause they aren't impressed with the lineup need to think about loyalty. Remember, it costs nothing (other than travel expenses) to come to Collectormania and they rely on people coming and spending money with the dealers and attending the evening events to make it successful. The more successful the show is, the better the chance you will have of seeing your favourite stars at the next event!!!

4. People who are b!tching and moaning about guests already, there's a LONG way to go until C4. Barely a third of the guests have been announced yet and already people are getting their panties in a bunch! Why not spend your pent up energies on something more constructive like spreading the word about C4 and arranging road trips with all your mates!

I have every faith in Showmasters that they are working their give us some credites off to top the last show's line up and that very soon, many of the complaining parties will be eating their words. Hope to see y'all in October!

spudulator

LOL tell it like it is!!!