I have questions!

How many of the guests do you guys estimate will need VT's for? For instance based on the current guest list, is it just likely to be 4-5 of the 'bigger names' or is it likely to be 20-30 of the guests on VT?

Definitely more than 5. How many exactly will depend on the crowds on the day though. Saturday may see some more than Sunday because it's the busiest day.

How many of the guests do you guys estimate will need VT's for? For instance based on the current guest list, is it just likely to be 4-5 of the 'bigger names' or is it likely to be 20-30 of the guests on VT?

No idea. Currently 5 for definite, but I don't think they are big guests, may add another 5 probably. We are still to determine our list of guests!

I have had a reply via email about my son's needs. All sorted now. I have to say I am very impressed with the helpfulness and understanding that showmasters has shown my son!!

That's wonderfully refreshing to hear. I hope that your entire family has an incredible time at LFCC'12!

• Like 1

Well, if it doesn't bother me (someone whose shelled out ALOT of money on a Gold pass) that those with unavoidable illnesses, ailments or disabilities need to jump to the front of the queue, even ahead of the Gold pass members, then it shouldn't bother anyone! We all go to these shows to enjoy them, and I know that's what the organisers of these great events and the crew alike want for us. I know that one of the biggest perks of these shows is seeing everyone have a good time, and if I have to move a few spaces further back in line to help accomodate those that can't physically or mentally queue for a lengthy amount of time have the best possible time, then dammit!! I'm glad to do it, and so should everyone else be :D

^This is in response to anyone that gets snappy, as mentioned in a previous post^

You sir,are a gent! If I could I'd shake your hand!

Well, if it doesn't bother me (someone whose shelled out ALOT of money on a Gold pass) that those with unavoidable illnesses, ailments or disabilities need to jump to the front of the queue, even ahead of the Gold pass members, then it shouldn't bother anyone! We all go to these shows to enjoy them, and I know that's what the organisers of these great events and the crew alike want for us. I know that one of the biggest perks of these shows is seeing everyone have a good time, and if I have to move a few spaces further back in line to help accomodate those that can't physically or mentally queue for a lengthy amount of time have the best possible time, then dammit!! I'm glad to do it, and so should everyone else be :D

^This is in response to anyone that gets snappy, as mentioned in a previous post^

If only there could more people like you! I am not talking about LFCC, I am talking about in the world!

• Showmasters Admin

If only there could more people like you! I am not talking about LFCC, I am talking about in the world!

There are a couple of us out there :smile: Our crew are the best, and one of the biggest reasons for that is, we really do care!

And well said Mattzo!!

There are a couple of us out there :smile: Our crew are the best, and one of the biggest reasons for that is, we really do care!

And well said Mattzo!!

Well the crew has most certainly proved with the email I received offering us a way to survive the day with our autistic son! I am very excited now! Feeling more relaxed about surviving the day with my boys!

• Showmasters Admin

And well said Mattzo!!

Well the crew has most certainly proved with the email I received offering us a way to survive the day with our autistic son! I am very excited now! Feeling more relaxed about surviving the day with my boys!

If you hadn't realised the email was actually from me ;)

And well said Mattzo!!

If you hadn't realised the email was actually from me ;)

I am really bad, I never look at the names of those posting!!!!! But thank you, you are amazing!

My absolute pleasure! I hope you (MrsEllacott & Dreamsphere33) have a fantastic weekend! I'm sure you will! If I spot you, I'll be sure to say hi :D

Just look for the dishevelled parents trying to control three little boys! LOL!

• Like 1