LOTR/FOTR

zebredy

Most annying thing happened to me while watching FOTR I got another one of my many migrains, suppose lots of you know what they are like.. Anyway finally (FINALLY) I got a chance to watch FOTR yester on Sky Movies (What a great thing that is)

Not having read any of the books I was not 100% what to expect...and yes it was much better then expected.

Just one thing I would like to know, is the second movie that much better then the first, and then the third much better then the second. The only thing I can really say I know is the movies get longer and I knda gathered what the ending of the third movie is...

(ALL SPOILER WELCOME)

WOO! go you :lol: isnt it fantastic :unsure: quite a lot of people think they get better as they go on but ive always prefered FOTR to TTT, then ROTK to FOTR...but maybe thats just me being strange :P anyway, they are all amazing so get watchin the others :headscratch:

I find it really hard to say which is the best, one minute i say FOTR then i watch TTT again and im like nope TTT is the best then i watch ROTK and im like nope ROTK is the best :lol: this could go on forever.........................I love em all ;)

lol I agree, i wish it could be edited together for one massive movie....wow numb bum or what !!!!

:yoda:

made me laugh

I believe that there will be a collectors edition next year with all three movies, thats a whole day gone.....

Yep, but what a bloody good way to spend a day :P

Wish they did all three together at our cinema I sure would have gone to that(If I had the time though) that would have been a quick way of getting to see all three. Suppose I have to get the second LOTR's from the local Block Busters so I can get to see it before C5. Sorry If I missed it did does someone know when the third one is coming out. Maybe I could get the see that before c5 as well.