Fri, Sat and Sun?

This is my first con, and originally only intended to be there on the Saturday. This has now been increased to include the Friday night, but now I'm considering the Sunday too lol

than the only thing you can do is sleep on the ground in front of the doors of olympia.. haha no i think you will manage just great by going only fri and sat, but if you can you should ofcourse go the whole weekend

Will have to check this afternoon. But will only work out if I can leave a bag with them early in the morning, and do a late night check in. I have contacted my hotel, and they're gonna let me know if any rooms become available on thevSaturday. But I very much doubt it if you still have to pay when you cancel.

I think there is a locker room area at the event if I read correctly somewhere which is what we are planning on doing with our sleeping stuff on the Sunday (my gf idea of stopping one night usually consists of a weeks worth of clothes so I sure as hope there will be a locker room area lol)

Conceded defeat in staying in London the Saturday night, will leave Sunday as a decision on the Friday or Saturday.

Will I be able to buy Sunday entry tickets and photoshoots on the Friday/Saturday? And if so, what time would they stop selling them on those days? (if they don't run out before)

• Moderators

Sunday photoshoots will definitely be on sale on Friday/Saturday (obviously excepting any shoots that sell out). I know full-weekend tickets will be available on the door on Friday. I don't know about the availability of Sunday entrance tickets on the Saturday.