Dr who guests

I agree with Mark Strickson as a suggestion. I love meeting all Doctor Who main cast, but some of the rarer companions would be a treat, in addition to William Russell and Janet Fielding.

Maureen O'Brien, Lalla Ward, Mark Strickson and Bonnie Langford a some who I have only managed to meet once before, thanks to SM and 10th Planet. It'd be fantastic to get the chance to meet them again. I know its down to the fact that they don't live locally, or don't like to do many of these, but they're certainly the ones i'd love to see again.

Well being the who fan that i am i for one am hyped up to Gallifrey that William Russell has been announced i mean he was only on of the four ORIGINAL CAST MEMBERS.

A very rare opportunity here people dont miss out.

I know its the same old thing you cant please everyone all the time but hey look at how many GOT guests are going. Basically there are so many fandom/franchises to be had you just cannot please every single fan/collector from every single franchise in existence.If that were possible then you would need a venue the size of a Death Star sorry "Death Star" And the logistics and money needed for such a venue would be immense.

If youre not a Dr Who fan fine but lets not crow on about oh we have a load of Dr Who guests again. Yeah pity isnt it as its really popular and made in the UK and celebrates his 50TH ANNIVERSARY NEXT YEAR....

PS for get the silence the autograph police are coming.....

• Like 1