Sign in to follow this  
shabzk7

JCB

I was sure there was a thread already started about Jamie but i cant find it so i probably imagined it..i know ive asked for Rob or Taylor and im now goin to come across as spoiled verrucca from willy wonkers chocolate factory but i also want to meet JCB,hes soo cool+ Camelot is one of my favourite tv series ever(cried when it was discontinued)..anyway,any chance of gettin him to ET8?Ive read peoples posts about how nice he was and how epic he was during the guests talks..anyway,just a though :/

• Like 2

Yeh his band too Even better!!i love seeing his quirky tweets..would be amazing to say iv met him!! JAMIE,JAMIE,JAMIE (crazily chanting will sitting on the bus :/)

Please! I'd love to meet Jamie. I've only briefly met him at the BD premiere which isn't the same. I've heard only good things about him!

im really happy that Tyson has been announced but im still keeping my hopes up for jamie,i really,really wanna see him,please get jamie xxx

• Like 1

JCB was a true sweetheart, funny and so charming so yes I would definetly love to meet him again :-D

• Like 1

thats a shame wouldve been great to have him there..not complaining though..this con is goin to be amazing

• Like 1

Yeah I'm thinking Jamie would be a no as he'll be filming The Mortal Instruments more than likely. Happy to say I've already met Jace Wayland though so yay!