Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

I noticed that to DayDreamer, he seems very lovely over twitter. Anyway thanks again everyone for the support on this thread :). You guys are amazing.

BRING ON MR HIDDLESTON!!! :)

Also if anyone wants to chat over twitter, please feel free to find me, my twitter name is @ndy P@ndy and my ID is @FrmTheMindOfMe

• Like 1

Ok, so I met Tom recently and he truly is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Absolutely down to earth. Very friendly and extremely polite. Can´t say anything bad about him. He really loves his fans and I really do think he would be a perfect convention guest, because he's amazing with fans and funny + honest. Pretty sure, his panels would be amazing, as he seems to have a lot of stories to share.

So please Showmaster, he must be a guest at one of your events this or next year. This guy surely will become very famous in the future... Use your chance now ;)

I too had the lucky opportunity of meeting him (still can't believe I actually did!) and I agree with every word you said. He is amazing and a very fun guy to be around with. I think his panels would be hilariously funny and very entertaining, and I can also imagine a very long signing line as he loves to chat with people. ;)

He NEEDS to be a guest at one of SMs shows someday as he would be such a great guest, even to those people who don't care all that much for him. His politeness and constant good mood are very contagious. :D

SO PLEASE GET TOM HIDDLESTON TO ONE OF YOUR EVENTS SHOWMASTERS!!!

Aahhh were you two part of that lucky gang in Cologne? Jammy sods! I would love Tom to be a guest, his conversations always seem so witty & intelligent and , to date he's been very fan friendly. I thought he blew the rest of the cast away in the Hollow Crown series. My only reservation would be amount of hormonal women randomly wandering around the event in shock, myself included . :drool:

@SiriuslyBlack - I have sent a request on twitter :) @randomgirlEM88

Would be cool if they did a Thor or Avengers convention/signing one day :) I went to a vampire diaries convention and had a photo between the 2 main characters. Would be cool to have a picture with Loki and Thor. 'God of thunder, god of mischief' convention. lol think I am getting a bit ahead of my self haha. Anyway, even if I never get to meet Tom he really does seem like a nice person and you guys are very lucky to have met him. Glad you had a nice time with him :) Was it at a convention you met him?

@SiriuslyBlack - I have sent a request on twitter :) @randomgirlEM88

Would be cool if they did a Thor or Avengers convention/signing one day :) I went to a vampire diaries convention and had a photo between the 2 main characters. Would be cool to have a picture with Loki and Thor. 'God of thunder, god of mischief' convention. lol think I am getting a bit ahead of my self haha. Anyway, even if I never get to meet Tom he really does seem like a nice person and you guys are very lucky to have met him. Glad you had a nice time with him :) Was it at a convention you met him?

Ooohh I would love a Thor or Avengers convention, I'd even pay big bucks to go lol :). Yea same here, if I never get to meet Tom its still nice to know he's been so lovely to the people who have met him :). So I'm not let down either way.

And ok daydreamer as soon as I can get on twitter I'll accept it, Thankyou for the add btw :)

• Like 1

Ok, so I met Tom recently and he truly is one of the nicest guys I ever met. Absolutely down to earth. Very friendly and extremely polite. Can´t say anything bad about him. He really loves his fans and I really do think he would be a perfect convention guest, because he's amazing with fans and funny + honest. Pretty sure, his panels would be amazing, as he seems to have a lot of stories to share.

So please Showmaster, he must be a guest at one of your events this or next year. This guy surely will become very famous in the future... Use your chance now ;)

I too had the lucky opportunity of meeting him (still can't believe I actually did!) and I agree with every word you said. He is amazing and a very fun guy to be around with. I think his panels would be hilariously funny and very entertaining, and I can also imagine a very long signing line as he loves to chat with people. ;)

He NEEDS to be a guest at one of SMs shows someday as he would be such a great guest, even to those people who don't care all that much for him. His politeness and constant good mood are very contagious. :D

SO PLEASE GET TOM HIDDLESTON TO ONE OF YOUR EVENTS SHOWMASTERS!!!

Aahhh were you two part of that lucky gang in Cologne? Jammy sods! I would love Tom to be a guest, his conversations always seem so witty & intelligent and , to date he's been very fan friendly. I thought he blew the rest of the cast away in the Hollow Crown series. My only reservation would be amount of hormonal women randomly wandering around the event in shock, myself included . :drool:

Hahahaa tell me about it, we'll all be walking around in an arroused state hahaha :)

Yes, I've met him in Cologne. ^_^ I love his interviews btw. He's so well educated and always polite to the people and often has some witty anecdotes to share. :D

And 'The Hollow Crown' was just brilliant. Wonderful cast. I loved it and Tom was truly amazing in it.

It was not during a convention but while he was filming 'Only Lovers Left Alive' here in Cologne. And he really IS the way he seems like in all those youtube videos. ;) The filmset was in a really big area which you couldn't access and Tom could have easily slipped past us in a dark car or van without anyone even noticing. But he took his time almost every day (as far as I know) to take pics, chat and sign stuff for the people waiting outside. It sometimes took him up to 20-30 minutes, but he made sure every single person did get a photo and a signature - even personalised.

Ugh, I would love a Thor/Loki photoshoot. That would be awesome. :wub2: With Thor 2 coming out in November next year it would be great to have some of the cast at LFCC beforehand. Where can I sign for that?!? ;)

• Like 1

Yes, I've met him in Cologne. ^_^ I love his interviews btw. He's so well educated and always polite to the people and often has some witty anecdotes to share. :D

And 'The Hollow Crown' was just brilliant. Wonderful cast. I loved it and Tom was truly amazing in it.

It was not during a convention but while he was filming 'Only Lovers Left Alive' here in Cologne. And he really IS the way he seems like in all those youtube videos. ;) The filmset was in a really big area which you couldn't access and Tom could have easily slipped past us in a dark car or van without anyone even noticing. But he took his time almost every day (as far as I know) to take pics, chat and sign stuff for the people waiting outside. It sometimes took him up to 20-30 minutes, but he made sure every single person did get a photo and a signature - even personalised.

Ugh, I would love a Thor/Loki photoshoot. That would be awesome. :wub2: With Thor 2 coming out in November next year it would be great to have some of the cast at LFCC beforehand. Where can I sign for that?!? ;)

Wow he sounds really nice, Infact he sounds a lot like Craig Parker. I don't know if you've met him? But he (Craig) is absolutely fantastic with his fans :).

I hope SM can get Tom one day, it would be a dream come true tbh.

Yay, another one who met him in Cologne in front of the studios :) Have to agree with every single word. He is such a sweetheart. Always smiling and he always made sure everyone has pics/autographs. I have to say it again, HE WOULD BE A PERFECT CONVENTION GUEST.

Curious if Showmaster already are in contact with him or if they are planing to invite him to a future event.

Would totally go to a Avengers/Thor convention and also would spend a lot of money for it. :) Even if Tom wouldn't be there.

Argh, now I wanna go to a Avengers/Thor con. :( Hopefully there will be one in the future. I mean, of course, guests like Robert Downey Jr. are not realistic, but luckily there are lots of other actors in the movies who are realistic. Hopefully Tom is one of them. But for a London based convention organiser, Tom seems to be perfect, as he's living in London. :D;)

(Also met Tilda Swinton in Cologne and she's so lovely as well. <3)

• Like 1

Wow he sounds really nice, Infact he sounds a lot like Craig Parker. I don't know if you've met him? But he (Craig) is absolutely fantastic with his fans :).

Oh, Craig Parker!!! That's a really good example. I've met Craig on like 3 occasions so far, and I would totally agree that he and Tom are equally nice and lovely to their fans. Both are such sweethearts.

Yay, another one who met him in Cologne in front of the studios :) Have to agree with every single word. He is such a sweetheart. Always smiling and he always made sure everyone has pics/autographs. I have to say it again, HE WOULD BE A PERFECT CONVENTION GUEST.

Curious if Showmaster already are in contact with him or if they are planing to invite him to a future event.

Would totally go to a Avengers/Thor convention and also would spend a lot of money for it. :) Even if Tom wouldn't be there.

Argh, now I wanna go to a Avengers/Thor con. :( Hopefully there will be one in the future. I mean, of course, guests like Robert Downey Jr. are not realistic, but luckily there are lots of other actors in the movies who are realistic. Hopefully Tom is one of them. But for a London based convention organiser, Tom seems to be perfect, as he's living in London. :D;)

Hey there. :WAVE: Yeah, he really loves interacting with his fans and seems to adore them as much as they adore him. And even though they said they didn’t have a lot of time, it wasn’t rushed or anything. He was all for proper introductions, shaking hands, asking peoples names, making sure the photo just taken turned out okay… perfectly nice to every single one of them.

Yes to Avengers convention. :drool: Would be awesome!

Edited by Mr.Sark
  • Like 1

hi guys,

I am afraid I am not very good with forums so I don't know how to attach what you have written so I can reply to you each so I will write a message to you all in one post!

To Mr.Sark- He sounds so lovely! I saw the video of you guys in Cologne and I noticed how he even was asking people to spell their names so he would get it right and I loved how he took the same to speak to all of you and ask your names and pose for photos as well as autographs even though he had limited time. It takes a truly nice person to do that :) Didn't someone give him chocolate or something when he was driving away? lol. He seemed so grateful and friendly :)

To Scar! - aww that's great you got to meet Tilda as well! :) I recently watched her in 'We need to talk about Kevin' and I thought she was brilliant in that! :) and yes I hope showmasters invite him to one of the shows :) I went to LFCC with my friend this year and I loved it. The atmosphere was great, got to meet some nice guests and I was thrilled for my friend to meet the real Darth Vader! lol. I am a big Buffy fan and I got to meet Anthony Stewart Head and it was great because he was so kind and took the time to speak to everyone and posed for photos on our cameras and he even said 'nice to meet you' first to me before I could say it to him, such a sweet guy :) Show masters did very well for that event. I did not go on the Saturday but went on the Sunday and I thought it was quite relaxed which was good.

To Siriusly Black- Thanks for the follow back on twitter! You have my support on this thread! :) Would be great for him to come to an event one day.

Glad all you guys like my idea of Avengers/Thor convention! :) Just wish I had the money to fund one...maybe if I win the lottery! lol. Yep I see Thor comes out November 8th in UK :) I hope I can get up to London when the premiere is on :)

Have you guys seen the latest announcement of some possible BIG guests that they are working out??? You never know ;)

Oh, Craig Parker!!! That's a really good example. I've met Craig on like 3 occasions so far, and I would totally agree that he and Tom are equally nice and lovely to their fans. Both are such sweethearts.

Hey there. :WAVE: Yeah, he really loves interacting with his fans and seems to adore them as much as they adore him. And even though they said they didn’t have a lot of time, it wasn’t rushed or anything. He was all for proper introductions, shaking hands, asking peoples names, making sure the photo just taken turned out okay… perfectly nice to every single one of them.

Yes to Avengers convention. :drool: Would be awesome!

I loved meeting Craig, I get shy quite easily but Craig was amazing with that and made me feel really comfy. He was cool, polite and very smiley, which I thought was cute lol :). And he loves a good chat lol.

hi guys,

I am afraid I am not very good with forums so I don't know how to attach what you have written so I can reply to you each so I will write a message to you all in one post!

To Mr.Sark- He sounds so lovely! I saw the video of you guys in Cologne and I noticed how he even was asking people to spell their names so he would get it right and I loved how he took the same to speak to all of you and ask your names and pose for photos as well as autographs even though he had limited time. It takes a truly nice person to do that :) Didn't someone give him chocolate or something when he was driving away? lol. He seemed so grateful and friendly :)

To Scar! - aww that's great you got to meet Tilda as well! :) I recently watched her in 'We need to talk about Kevin' and I thought she was brilliant in that! :) and yes I hope showmasters invite him to one of the shows :) I went to LFCC with my friend this year and I loved it. The atmosphere was great, got to meet some nice guests and I was thrilled for my friend to meet the real Darth Vader! lol. I am a big Buffy fan and I got to meet Anthony Stewart Head and it was great because he was so kind and took the time to speak to everyone and posed for photos on our cameras and he even said 'nice to meet you' first to me before I could say it to him, such a sweet guy :) Show masters did very well for that event. I did not go on the Saturday but went on the Sunday and I thought it was quite relaxed which was good.

To Siriusly Black- Thanks for the follow back on twitter! You have my support on this thread! :) Would be great for him to come to an event one day.

Glad all you guys like my idea of Avengers/Thor convention! :) Just wish I had the money to fund one...maybe if I win the lottery! lol. Yep I see Thor comes out November 8th in UK :) I hope I can get up to London when the premiere is on :)

Have you guys seen the latest announcement of some possible BIG guests that they are working out??? You never know ;)

You're welcome, Thankyou for the request first :) and yes I would love an Avengers convention, if I ever win the lottery I'm making one hahaha.

• Like 1

Awww you guys are so lucky meeting him in Cologne :) Seems like people really had a blast out there. I had a dream he was announced for EMS the other night, here's hoping it's a sign of things to come! ;) Avengers convention would be awesome! Think of all the costumes for parties people could wear!

• Like 1

@Winchestergirl64 I see on your list of people to meet you have big bang theory cast and Steven R Mqueen. Have you ever been to a vampire diaries convention? Steven R Mqueen is a nice guy and he is hilariously funny! :) I would love to meet Big bang theory guest too! :) Did you go to LFCC this year, Thomas Dekker was there too.

@Winchestergirl64 I see on your list of people to meet you have big bang theory cast and Steven R Mqueen. Have you ever been to a vampire diaries convention? Steven R Mqueen is a nice guy and he is hilariously funny! :) I would love to meet Big bang theory guest too! :) Did you go to LFCC this year, Thomas Dekker was there too.

Oh yes! :) Yep i have indeed! Love Steven <3 Met him like 3 times now but always wanna see him, he's lovely! Yes met Thomas at LFCC :) Did you go? Been a fan of his for year so was please to finally have met him!

• Like 1

aww that's cool that you have met him 3 times! :) I went to my first con this year which was the vampire diaries one and yep I went to LFCC and loved it :) Yep I met Thomas but only had a photo with him as I could not afford much at the time. I met Anthony Head too which was great cause I am a massive Buffy fan :)