Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

Hey, opened a Fanpage (love the work for websites :) ) for Tom ... Twitter, Website, FB group and Tumblr. Busy Bee :P

If you wanna follow us: https://twitter.com/TomHiddlestonFP :)

Hopefully one day Tom will attend one of Showmasters Events. This guy is purely amazing!

What's the FB? As I refuse to use Twitter :) and woooo BRING ON TOMMMMM xD

http://www.facebook.com/ThomasHiddlestonFanpage

Why do you refuse to use Twitter?

And Tumblr? http://tomhiddlestonfp.tumblr.com/

We just started a contest :)

Watched War Horse a few days ago, and Tom is also amazing in it. The look in his eyes in that one scene... don´t wanna spoil anything :P

Yes, he really is an amazing actor and Showmaster should get him for an event! :)

http://www.facebook.com/ThomasHiddlestonFanpage

Why do you refuse to use Twitter?

And Tumblr? http://tomhiddlestonfp.tumblr.com/

We just started a contest :)

Watched War Horse a few days ago, and Tom is also amazing in it. The look in his eyes in that one scene... don´t wanna spoil anything :P

Yes, he really is an amazing actor and Showmaster should get him for an event! :)

Haha I refuse twitter cause I've seen a lot of trouble caused on there, no offence to anyone who uses it nicely but some really abuse it.

A Thankyou for the pages, I've been stalking... Err I mean looking through them ;). Hahahahaa. Oh and I've seen war horse, it's amazing and Tom is amazing in it.

Please get Tom SM :)

Oh yes please!!!! :clap:

Showmasters would totally make my day by anouncing Tom Hiddleston for LFCC this year (guess it's unlikely though, at least for this event) but one can still hope. ;)

He seems to be such a lovely chap. I would love to meet him one day.

Oh yes please!!!! :clap:

Showmasters would totally make my day by anouncing Tom Hiddleston for LFCC this year (guess it's unlikely though, at least for this event) but one can still hope. ;)

He seems to be such a lovely chap. I would love to meet him one day.

I know riiiiight? Oh god it would make my life if he got announced.... Please oh please SM :)

I know riiiiight? Oh god it would make my life if he got announced.... Please oh please SM :)

Unfortunately I just read that he is in Detroit right now filming, so I guess LFCC is clearly not gonna happen this year. Too bad. :(

But still hoping for another event some time. I’m a huge fan of his, meeting him would be a dream come true.

Unfortunately I just read that he is in Detroit right now filming, so I guess LFCC is clearly not gonna happen this year. Too bad. :(

But still hoping for another event some time. I’m a huge fan of his, meeting him would be a dream come true.

Where did you read that? I thought he was still in London, he was at Wimbledon like two days ago

Where did you read that? I thought he was still in London, he was at Wimbledon like two days ago

I think I googled it or maybe on IMDB, can't remember. He must have just left for Detroit recently (probably after Wimbledon?!). And there was a comment on his twitter page wishing him fun over the pond. So, I guess he's not in the UK anymore.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised, he's meant to be doing Thor 2 as far as I know, I was just requesting him for any future events SM do :)

Filming is not for "Thor" though, but for his other film project "Only Lovers Left Alive". I think filming for "Thor" will start sometime in autumn. At least that's what's been stated in some interviews.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised, he's meant to be doing Thor 2 as far as I know, I was just requesting him for any future events SM do :)

Filming is not for "Thor" though, but for his other film project "Only Lovers Left Alive". I think filming for "Thor" will start sometime in autumn. At least that's what's been stated in some interviews.

OK, I was just stating that the last I'd read Thor was filming now, it's what was mentioned in an interview I read....... I don't follow celebs schedules religiously like some of the people on here.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

OK, I was just stating that the last I'd read Thor was filming now, it's what was mentioned in an interview I read....... I don't follow celebs schedules religiously like some of the people on here.

Me neither normally. For "Only Lover Left Alive" I was curious though, as one of the film locations will be nearby where I live, so I was trying to find out when exactly that will be. And a long time there was nothing to find about the progress on this film at all.

And for Thor the dates August and September where mentioned quite a few times in interviews.

That's all I know and am interested in anyway. Don’t wanna come across like some stalker. :unsure:

LFCC wouldn't have collided with Thor that's why I got my hopes up for this event a little in the first place. But I guess his schedule is crazy busy nonetheless.

Any other event would be totally fine with me. :D

I also hope he'll do some theatre work again in the future as I would love to see him in a play. :wub2: (I wish I could've seen him in "Othello" at the time)

Me neither normally. For "Only Lover Left Alive" I was curious though, as one of the film locations will be nearby where I live, so I was trying to find out when exactly that will be. And a long time there was nothing to find about the progress on this film at all.

And for Thor the dates August and September where mentioned quite a few times in interviews.

That's all I know and am interested in anyway. Don’t wanna come across like some stalker. :unsure:

LFCC wouldn't have collided with Thor that's why I got my hopes up for this event a little in the first place. But I guess his schedule is crazy busy nonetheless.

Any other event would be totally fine with me. :D

I also hope he'll do some theatre work again in the future as I would love to see him in a play. :wub2: (I wish I could've seen him in "Othello" at the time)

I don't mind which event he comes to, so long as he does one day. I just think he's exceptionally talented and he seems like a lovely, down to earth sort of person.

I don't usually watch everything an actor has done, but I may end up doing that with Tom, he's brilliant to watch lol.

Please ask Tom if he'd like to do an SM event in the future? It would be amazing :)