Pre-Chevron Competition

raiden58237

Hey guys n girls

Its me again with another idea. God knows if any of these are good or bad. Just say and I will shut up lol. I got an idea for a Pre-Chevron competition. Now I know one is done at each Chevron but why not try and do one for a build up to Chevron.

The idea I got for the competition is get people to make there own Stargate intro for a Stargate series of there choice. Obviously the intro cannot last longer then the theme song for the series they choose but I thought it would be an interesting competition to see what people make. Also you could get one of the guest to announce the winnder before/after a talk and then show a preview of it to everyone who is at Chevron. The price could just be a simple goody bag containing extra autographs and photo's from previous Chevrons or maybe even give the winner and extra autograph for each guest or photo from each guest.

Anyway like I said its just an idea. Its up to the ME guys if they like it and do it also like I said if its a bad idea tell me and I will stop posting them lol. Have fun commenting below.

raiden58237

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sounds like a good idea but would there be any copywright issues cause your are showing slices of the shows in a short reel

it doesnt have to be questions that are answered after watching a clip. it could be like : e.g. what is the name onf the world the nox live on, or what is the name of the asguarn new home world or even- how many times do's danniel die/ asscend in the 10 seasons os SG1. these are still stargate related but not coppyright.