Catowman Sighted in Wembley

:P:P Imagine my surprise when I saw the delectable catowman striding through Wembley exhibition hall, and lighting it up like the moon in the night sky....That suit, those captivating eyes, that purrrfect body...I would be your litter trey just to get close to you :D:D;):wub::wub:

I was up on the balcony as Stef found out. He was in Hall 2 and moved like the proverbial rat up the proverbial drainpipe to get down to Hall 1 to see you.

Cleaners were wiping up the drool from the floor for hours.... :angry:

Paul

Hey Selina Kyle ? If I may call you that ?

Whats next for C5, is it back to Lara Croft or are you working on an all new costume ?

You can call me what you like( as long as it's nice)....

I'm a provisional on C5 at the mo,but I am deffo going to the San Diego Comic Con in July,and working on Arwen's Ceremonial Gown( nearly as we speak)...I'm also working on The Bride from Kill Bill Vol1,and Anna Velarious from Van Helsing.....phew!!!!

What is admired is the dedication to detail of the outfit which symoblises the struggle of the post modern female in our patriarchal society ..... and it is so shiny.

Geez... and I thought it was just emphasising the ass!

I'm so shallow. :vader:

Mich - 3 outfits!!! Loved catwoman, enjoyed Lara but not sure about going as Chris Barrie. Who is the one next to you?

waaaahhhhaaaa.....cheeky!!! :P

Want to make some clever comment but can't ....... well it would involve the word cheeks in relation to your costume but just can't find the phrase... I will work on it.

That was you!?!?!?!?

Were you also dressed as the silver Lara Croft on Saturday?

Yep! and Psylocke too.... :D

DSC03160a.jpg

3c7d6e70a.jpg

thanks for the lovely compliments guys... :P

Thank you for giving us something to stare at during the day, when I picked my jaw up off the floor I carried on queueing!!