latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

The fact that i want it so much, means that it's about 0% likely to be him though :crying:

It was nice to Dream.

Also, I need to stop looking at your avatar lol.

Atleast you can shower all of your affections on Gillian now :D

I concur.....that avatar is farrrr too distracting, I'm not actually looking at what I'm typing half the time :P

Well said.

Extremely distracting. Just need to remember that Murph is a guy and that I'm not single lol.

It was nice to Dream.

It was always going to be too much to hope for oth.

I'm not contemplating adding the pic as a 4th auto :D

Edited by Murph

I won't do this because it might upset her unless she sees the joke, but I dearly want to say at the photo shoot "Mulder it's me, where are you?" ... lol. All my friends know that ten years ago (just after 9/11) I went to California (LA,Vegas,SF) and when we went north from Vegas there was a store selling Area 51 stuff. That TShirt has been oh so well used at these things, but THIS photo is THE photo that it was made for. Can't wait for next weekend! And i love the distracting avatar. Now show us one from FHM hehe lol

PS I don't post here very often as I don't often have much to say unlike some around here lol.

PPS A search on YT for iphile has found conclusive proof that the iPhone was built using Alien technology. I bet Siri even has black oil running across her virtual eyes...

Edited by Sir Jim

It was nice to Dream.

It was always going to be too much to hope for oth.

I'm not contemplating adding the pic as a 4th auto :D

To be honest I can see the reasoning behind it not being David.

* First. Showmasters would have had EVEN more of an almight hit on their hands if David was announced, this would have given way for a marvellous opportunity for both of them to have a talk and of course a photoshoot. Its what every right minded X Phile would want more than anything and would have been a major coupe.

* Second. For Showmasters to have pulled not one BUT FOUR X-Files Guests is amazing beyond belief.

* Third. We're grateful enough for this and this alone.

Not contemplating at all? Not even a teency weeny tiny bit? Go on! Give in to the dark side :)

• Like 2

Realistically, my hope has always been that Gillian has a great time meeting us next weekend (despite the inevitable scrum) and next time she is on the phone to "Dave" she will "put in a good word"... and we get to see DD next year (for an even bigger scrum lol)...

I am sure a lot of the good guests come over because they get great feedback from friends and fellow ac-tors.

PS KR - that FBI pass still won't get you in for free :lol:

Edited by Sir Jim

I won't do this because it might upset her unless she sees the joke, but I dearly want to say at the photo shoot "Mulder it's me, where are you?" ... lol. All my friends know that ten years ago (just after 9/11) I went to California (LA,Vegas,SF) and when we went north from Vegas there was a store selling Area 51 stuff. That TShirt has been oh so well used at these things, but THIS photo is THE photo that it was made for. Can't wait for next weekend! And i love the distracting avatar. Now show us one from FHM hehe lol

PS I don't post here very often as I don't often have much to say unlike some around here lol.

PPS A search on YT for iphile has found conclusive proof that the iPhone was built using Alien technology. I bet Siri even has black oil running across her virtual eyes...

Oooh, ooooooh. MIAOW! lol :)

Realistically, my hope has always been that Gillian has a great time meeting us next weekend and next time she is on the phone to Dave she will "put in a good word"...

I am sure a lot of the good guests come over because they get good feedback from friends and fellow ac-tors.

I'm very much hoping for this as well, we want to give her a good impression and that we are major Fans and Admirers of her work and all her endeavours. I feel this will be a very good thing for her as it will be for those of us who indeed do admire her as an Actress and a bloody good one.

Maybe she will be the lynchpin to get David to come and see us as well.

P.S. God Damnit! Well, it was always worth a try :)

• Like 2

Realistically, my hope has always been that Gillian has a great time meeting us next weekend and next time she is on the phone to Dave she will "put in a good word"...

I am sure a lot of the good guests come over because they get good feedback from friends and fellow ac-tors.

I'm very much hoping for this as well, we want to give her a good impression and that we are major Fans and Admirers of her work and all her endeavours. I feel this will be a very good thing for her as it will be for those of us who indeed do admire her as an Actress and a bloody good one.

Maybe luck does exist en he will still be announced this week. I know its a really really really small chance but hey, we might get lucky

• Like 1

Maybe luck does exist en he will still be announced this week. I know its a really really really small chance but hey, we might get lucky

I can see the reasoning for and against this. IF he does then yes it would be fabulous and there would be a loud sound of everyone reshuffling and deciding on what their priorities are. IF not then there'll always be next time :)

Not contemplating at all? Not even a teency weeny tiny bit? Go on! Give in to the dark side :)

Typo, I meant now ;)

Go for it! I know that I would. :)

I still don't really understand why there are 34 pages and yet the photo shoot didn't seem to sell out beforehand? Does everyone LIKE a big scrum first thing. This is kind of a rhetorical question so don't bother answering/flaming lol

I made sure I booked my photo up front cos the auto felt like it will be a bit of a lottery and I can't get there early enough. Oh and because Gillian is still a hottie and has her own avatar >>> :gorgeous:

PS xxc - I think it is 32 pages for Gillian and 2 for Murph's avatar ;-)

Good job I didn't put the pic up earlier, we might be in triple figures by now haha.

I've seen people with photo shoots at 400+ but I'm guessing the auto's will prove more popular.

• Like 1

No, you can't be OFFICIALS. The officials are the ones that are still trying to bury the truth, even though we know its out there, somewhere dangit, maybe we'll find it on Saturday.

If there's 3 of you, maybe you could call yourself the Lone Gunmen - that sounds original

Long time since I was this geeky and loving it. :geek: Look out for the Area 51 tshirt on Saturday and feel free to say Hi. But expect to be checked for black oil first :WAVE:

PS This week is LFACC movie night for me. Tonight it was brought to me by The Truth Part 1 and 2. Plan to fit in Fight the Future, I Want To Believe and last minute entrant ST11 (for Karl Urban's surprise entrance :rolleyes: )

Have a great week everyone and have fun next weekend!!! :dance:

Edited by Sir Jim

No, you can't be OFFICIALS. The officials are the ones that are still trying to bury the truth, even though we know its out there, somewhere dangit, maybe we'll find it on Saturday.

If there's 3 of you, maybe you could call yourself the Lone Gunmen - that sounds original

Long time since I was this geeky and loving it. :geek: Look out for the Area 51 tshirt on Saturday and feel free to say Hi. But expect to be checked for black oil first :WAVE:

PS This week is LFACC movie night for me. Tonight it was brought to me by The Truth Part 1 and 2. Plan to fit in Fight the Future, I Want To Believe and last minute entrant ST11 (for Karl Urban's surprise entrance :rolleyes: )

Have a great week everyone and have fun next weekend!!! :dance:

You're now part of the Official X-Files Fan Club (as Founder member of this I grant you this privilege) theres about four of us now... I need to find the post give me a moment.

Ok, I can't find it at the moment, but we were discussing t-shirts the other day.

Theres me :)

XXC.

Murph.

Coles84

So now there's five of us, we shall go investigating for Aliens and the Truth, we need to keep in contact the whole time to make sure we won't be stopped in our tracks by the powers that be - if we come across any crew members, we shall do what we can to get to the bottom of the conspiracy theories that lie therein.

Coles84 knows already how to spot me, I have thereby appointed him as the person who floats me information, and unfortunately its a toss up between who is Scully, at first I thought it should have been XXC but now that Murph has donned the guise we- although there is a very good advantage of having two Scullys.

Obviously I'm Mulder - so theres a post open for you. Name your post. :)

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE :)

Carmen aka XXC is the better looking, so definitely needs to be Scully ;)

I shall be X

X you shall be.

Who wants to be Deep Throat? First to call it gets it. Sir Jim or Coles84 what say you?

Well I have some baldness on top (its kind of Prince Charles baldness if you see what I mean) and a little grey starting to show out on the sides. So obviously I'm........

Assistant Director Walter Skinner

And its tough walking the thin line between the group and the evil conspirators known as crew members you know... :whistling:

EDIT: Dang - should have thought of Deep Throat before I posted. But as Mitch is going Walter seemed appropriate...

Edited by Sir Jim

Well I have some baldness on top (its kind of Prince Charles baldness if you see what I mean) and a little grey starting to show out on the sides. So obviously I'm........

And its tough walking the thin line between the group and the evil conspirators known as crew members you know... :whistling:

Ok, this is Fab.

Mulder: Yours truly.

Scully: Carmen/XXC.

Skinner. Sir Jim.

X: Murph.

• Like 1

Ok, this is Fab.

Mulder: Yours truly.

Scully: Carmen/XXC.

Skinner. Sir Jim.

X: Murph.

That's cool!!

Maybe i should dye my hair? Because i've never ever seen a scully with blond hair haha,

'Agent Mulder. I'm Dana Scully. I've been assigned to work with you.'

That's cool!!

Maybe i should dye my hair? Because i've never ever seen a scully with blond hair haha,

That would be cool if you did :smile:

*slides away back into the shadows*

• Like 1

That's cool!!

That would be cool if you did :smile:

*slides away back into the shadows*

Agent Mulder believes we're not alone..