JAMES MARSTERS & EMMA CAUlFIELD!

Adam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think alot of people would pay it.cos theyre big guests arent they...well known and theres loads of buffy fans who would come just for them! i can see your point but come on...were trying everything we can to get em here and if it means paying more ill do it! lol :D

God James has did many a con over here before and emma has did a couple, do you people not want to see anything new? I meen if you want Buffy and Angel cons there are usually about 7 big ones ran every single year, and that does not include special signings etc.

There are so many cult classic shows out there that i would love to meet guests from so it just really annoys me when i see everyone pestering the organisers for guests that make regular trips to the uk already.

and also why has this topic turnt into a 5 page long topic, i think showmasters have the idea how. I would like to see james marsters as much as the next guy although he did do a con last week and also a shop signing during the week so there has been chances for fans to mee him over here recently.

Bohan, The more pages the better, lol, But Showmasters has not replyed yet to this topic so were gonna keep it on its toes until they write a statment on the topic, or give us some ideas. :lol::blink:

As for other "Non-Main Cast Characters"

I wanna meet Nathan Fillion but hes already signed up to do a convention next so i dunno if he will come to C4, hes the old fellor in Firefly and played Caleb in Buffy season 7!

Also id love to see Vladimir Kulich who played The Beast in this season of Angel, and I like to see Mark Mcalf what ever it is, well the guy who played The Master in Buffy, and Also Harry whatzit who played The mMayor in Buffy also!

Belive me i'd love to see james .M but i dont knew if showmasters can get him as he'l be at Another Event USA from August 29th - Sept. 1st

prhapes if we pray a looot

Edited by Nili

• Moderators

Why are we complaining about the length of threads? :blink: we just talk to each other about who we like, I don't see why we can't ... if u dont wanna see James, or Emma, then it'd make more sense not to read the thread wudn't it? :huh: There's plennnnnty of Serkis, and Dom, and Billy threads .. and Devon .. etc etc! Maybe this shud be moved to the Buffy section, or the C4 suggestions, I dunno, might make ppl happier! Anyway, just because he made appearances before, doesn't mean we cud go to them, or we knew about them. Yes, he was at a con, and I was there, but the photo tickets were limited to about 400 and so I didn't get one. So I would actually like to be able to meet him, BUT I did go to the con! Not everything is that simple, we can't go to every appearance. So, there ya go.

We still want James, and we still want Emma! :D