JAMES MARSTERS & EMMA CAUlFIELD!

Adam

Watcha Guys,

I have just had this amazing thought, C2 had Tem Morrison and Ray Park signing, it was like a Star Wars double, C3, had Andy Serkis and Billy Boyd, LOTR's, and i think it should be a Buffy time now!

James Marsters- Spike and Emma Caulfield- Anya, both do signings alot, and they are the only 2 main cast members that do Signing often, Well......

I think SHOWMASTERS should look into this, think how big they both would be at the event together, the 2 characters that died at the end, both at C4! and James Marsters in bigger than David B now, hes been the most popular turn out at signings than most Buffy actors.

This surggestion has been made by me, the one that said about Neil and Adrian Rayment coming to C4, and a month later it happend, keep tuned guys :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey me too! Eliza is my all time heroine, idol, goddess etc

I LOVE ELIZA [except not in a gay way ;)]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY SHOWMASTERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE HAVE ELIZA!!

now that would be the best!

Yea but Eliza has only ever done 2 signings, and still, she must charge alot and stuff cause see how big she is, and Phoenix i knew if i wrote that LOTR's fan would say that, but still..... The 2 guests that i surggested are pritty cool you have to agree huh!

Cool yes, but not as cool a Billy F**kin Boyd!!!!!

Come on, tv stars or, movie legend stars hmmmmmm?!

And David put your tongue back in dear, u might short circuit your keyboard!!!

Buffy Agrees!

Id say Buffy has a bigger fan base than LOTR's and Star Wars, Anthony Head was big on the saturday he came!

I am a huge LOTR fan but I also Like Buffy Can't we like BOTH???

Why does this always have to turn into a huge cat fight they are not in competiton against each other One is a TV show the other is a movie *FFS* why can't we all just get along and stop BITCHING about the things other people enjoy we are all individuals it would be pretty boring on here if we were all the same

Both Billy and Andy had huge queues on the Saturday I was there infact I waited 5 hours to see Andy and ^ to see Billy if that's not popular them I dont know What is.

YES I WANT MORE LOTR STARS BUT I AM NOT AGAINST BUFFY STAR WARS/TREK OR ANY OTHER GUESTS THAT SHOWMASTERS KNOW WE WILL APPRECIATE

*okay im done*

LilElfGirlxx

Deepest, and mostest heart felt apologies Adam! I wasn't being bitchy, i was just being sarcastic! :D Obviously didn't work!

I have utmost respect for all Buffy fans! (I have even been known to one myself!!!) Even though the last episode was a bit of a let down. But it makes up for the fact that all the others KICKED A**!!!

Phoenix :yoda: