Travel Questions!

Zak123

Hi! Booking my tickets & photo ops later on as Norman's attendance has sealed it for me anyway i was wondering if anyone knew how far the venue is from the Victoria Coach Station? & also can anyone tell me any near by hotels which arent too expensive, ones that are in walking distance to the venue. Thanks! :) :dance:

also can anyone tell me any near by hotels which arent too expensive, ones that are in walking distance to the venue. Thanks! :) ;)

You're going to be hard pressed finding cheap hotels within walking distance I'm afraid. The ones I found which are pretty close, do still have room and are below 100 quid do have horrible reviews on Tripadvisor and all other review sites. Check Google or some hotel booking sites for hotels near London Olympia Conference center to get an idea.

I recommend the Boka hotel. It's still a wee bit of a walk but it's more or less decent and less crazy expensive than all the other hotels. I'm staying there with my boyfriend and so are a couple of my friends so if you're worried about getting lost you can always walk with us

I recommend the Boka hotel. It's still a wee bit of a walk

That would have been an add on question I should have posted last night: What's the definition for "walking distance"? Some distances I consider no problem are "OMG you're crazy!" level in the eyes of some friends of mine. ;)

I recommend the Boka hotel. It's still a wee bit of a walk but it's more or less decent and less crazy expensive than all the other hotels. I'm staying there with my boyfriend and so are a couple of my friends so if you're worried about getting lost you can always walk with us

Thanks so much, im gonna see if i can book & that would be awesome if i could walk with you & your husband as knowing me ill 100% get lost haha so ill defo take you up on that offer!

Edited by Zak-J

I recommend the Boka hotel. It's still a wee bit of a walk

That would have been an add on question I should have posted last night: What's the definition for "walking distance"? Some distances I consider no problem are "OMG you're crazy!" level in the eyes of some friends of mine. :(

It's a 19 min walk according to Google Maps. About a mile. The hotel's close to West Brompton & Earls Court tube stations so if you really didn't fancy it you can always hop on the tube.

Thanks so much, im gonna see if i can book & that would be awesome if i could walk with you & your husband as knowing me ill 100% get lost haha so ill defo take you up on that offer!

No problem. Follow me on Twitter (if you have one) so we can stay in touch