Favourite Guest of LFACC ?

Vote for your favourite LFACC Guest ?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite LFACC Guest ?

• Adam West
    • Brent Spiner
    • Levar Burton
    • Billy Boyd
    • Tony Todd
    • John Rhys-Davis
    • Andy Serkis
    • Chris Barrie
    • Danny John-Jules
    • Other (Post Below)

I CAN NOT choose between Billy and JRD cause I love them both for different reasons!

Billy is sweet and wonderful and such a great person to meet, really friendly and everything, he even put "happy bday" on this auto I got for a freind's present! :wub:

JRD is my Indy idol, he's great and I have been excited about meeting him for ages, he tickels when you get pics done, great time meeting him (twice :D)

so that's what I say anyways! xx

ps-also lush to meet the RD crew - spesh Chloe Annet, we chatte bout "24" !!! :D

pps-can't leave the SG peeps out either... :D

mine has to be norman lovett, We talied to him quite a bit on both days, and he was lovely. He waved to me and my friend when he came into the rd talk, then on sat he did something really sweet for my friend that I'll love him forever for

so ok... i fyou had asked me before i went to lfacc who i thought i would enjoy meeting the most i would have said billy. when i met him at c3 he was incredible. he really made the event for me. so ok... he was tired... but it wasnt the same this time!

so i have to say ANDY SERKIS!!

andy was simply amazing! he was so appreciative of everything we said and did. i thought i was a sucker for saying thank you.... but andy said it so many times. and he really didnt have to. he made me feel so special and so unbelievably lucky to be there!

and the auction!! wow!! that was mind blowing!! how many peole can say that they have had gollum jump up on the table in front of them singing grease songs!?!?! not many thats for sure!

so.............

ANDY SERKIS.... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!