EMS?

shawlax

October.

I don't think the exact dates have been announced yet.

Correct. But as it's unlikely to clash with Hallowhedon or Autographica, it'll be 6th-7th or 13th-14th Oct.

Autographica is 12th-14th, ET8 will probably be 19th-21st, and HW4 is 26th-28th. Which leaves 5th-7th October?

• Showmasters Admin

October.

Correct. But as it's unlikely to clash with Hallowhedon or Autographica, it'll be 6th-7th or 13th-14th Oct.

Autographica is 12th-14th, ET8 will probably be 19th-21st, and HW4 is 26th-28th. Which leaves 5th-7th October?

I must have been going from an old flyer for the Autographica date :D

I'm not sure with ET8 as it'll likely get moved to be as close to the UK prem of Breaking Dawn part 2 as possible. I know the release date is something like 16th Nov 2012 but I don't know if that's the UK date and if so when the prem will be.

October.

I must have been going from an old flyer for the Autographica date :D

I'm not sure with ET8 as it'll likely get moved to be as close to the UK prem of Breaking Dawn part 2 as possible. I know the release date is something like 16th Nov 2012 but I don't know if that's the UK date and if so when the prem will be.

This just made me squee a little :blink: because the good people would be over for the premiere..............

Well they're (nearly) all good, but sure you get what I mean :smile: