The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

guys... i've just got back from london. i saw Wicked. Wicked. i don't know what to do. all i know how to say is...

i couldn't be happier!

(bloody love that song.)

i spent £65 on Wicked merchandise. i had to go without food all day because i had no money left :')

but omg. i don't have words. it was perfect.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Lucy, I adore Wicked :') 2 of my friends have seen it in the last week -.- I am so jealous! I love that song too :YAHOO: and Wonderful is cool :o

Guys. Guys. Guys GUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO FORKS NEXT SUMMER!!!!! And I'm staying in the Miller Tree Inn which is like the Cullen House :( I. Am. Mega. Excited!!

Hello All!!

Soory I've been absent been very busy at college with ISA's and Tests and Maths Exams and coursework and the like.

Saw BD Pt1 last Friday. Amazing. Not too sure of the whole talking wolves part, works better in the book of you ask me.

Looking forward to Wednesday!! No College!!!

O.M.F.G... Izzy I'm So Jealous Of You Right Now!!! I'm having trouble trying to get my parents to go the US in itself let alone Freaking Forks, although my parents do know that Seattle is on my list and I'll add Forls in later. Please take me with you!!!

That is all!

Hello my name is Abigail Harris and i am 14 :D

I'm mainly team cullen (jasper :o) cough cough but i do like everyone

and hermycullen I LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!!!

i went to e.t 6 :) silver with my mum and i'm going to e.t7 silver with my mum again :P

(i would insert an image but i am no offence crap with computers lol and i don't know or understand how or where the url goes i think it's in the bar but i'm not quite sure lol :dance:)

lol holly i laughed when emmett's butt was almost bitten by a werewolf i laugh at inappropriate moments like when i saw water for elephants i laughed when rob punched that man but when he got punched i shouted if i see u ill punch you in the face how can you do that to rob lol :D :D

Aw Lucy, I adore Wicked :') 2 of my friends have seen it in the last week -.- I am so jealous! I love that song too :D and Wonderful is cool :dance:

Guys. Guys. Guys GUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO FORKS NEXT SUMMER!!!!! And I'm staying in the Miller Tree Inn which is like the Cullen House :D I. Am. Mega. Excited!!

I was in Forks a couple of years ago. There's not a lot to do in either Forks or La Push, but make sure you visit the hospital and the general store when you're there.

I'm going to with Emily. I'm so excited, my brother gets annyoyed each morning when I saw how many days it is!!

The annoying thing is, is that its end of term for me and yet I still have a biology mock in the morning. So if I fail it's not my fault, I'll be way too excited, luckily I have only 3 lessons anyway so...

Hi everyone!! :D sorry i haven't been on here for a while,

Awesome that there's like 4 of us going to the london 100 monkey's gig!! hopefully we can meet up?

Izzy that's amazing!! i don't like the rain so don't know if i'd like to go to Forks!! hope you have a fantastic time!! :P

And Breaking Dawn Pt1 was perfectly, bloody, WOW!! i can't really remember it all so there's an excuse to see it again!! the dress was was beautiful, i loved the way they showed us it for the first time!

The wedding was beautiful it was such a surprise to hear Flightless Bird, American Mouth, it was perfect!

The honeymoon was beautiful when Bella was waking up to the bed in tatters Amy's mum joked that she had a splinter in her eye was very funny!! :P

The rest was amazing too!! the birth scene i was hiding behind my scarf but it was brilliantly done.

The ending was great!! when Bella's hair brightened up i said "she's Rapunzel"!! :P

And the best part of the movie was the Volturi scene!! :clap: i didn't have a clue what Aro was going on about until afterwards i read that he ordered her to be killed because of her spelling and grammar! d'uh!! :P

Anyway there were lots of ahh moments Gil wheeling out in his wheelchair, seeing the Cullens, everyone dancing at the wedding, Quil and baby Claire, a young Charlie, Renee and baby Bella! and seeing D and F!!;) Can't believe we have to wait till next nov!

I will probably actually die. At the 100 Monkeys gig. -_- As established.

I'm watching Silent Hill with Jodelle in. She's sooo mini and cuuttteee <3

I've seen Breaking Dawn 3 times now :YAHOO: Gets better and better everytime and you notice more each time. <3

Ashley's acting was amazing...so amazing :'''')

She looks so nervous during the dance scene, but Ashley and Jackson both said she was, because she was dancing in heels and was flipped over! Jackson was scared he'd kill her :YAHOO:

Have you seen them on Ellen? Jackson and Ashley really bust some moves :') I can get the link to the video if you wanna see ;)

Was I the only one that thought that Alice and Rosalie should have a bit of a lady dog fight after the fetus/baby mini argument? No, just me then B)

I giggled all the way through the scene where Carlisle says that Bella will die...simply because his hair is hilarious. I just giggled at all unfunny things, and by the third viewing I was reciting lines :')

You just have to break them in :')

My FAVOURITE line of the whole film is "Walk with me?" and Jasper's little pained thirsty face. I swear, when the film comes out on DVD, I'm going to make a "The Many Faces of Jasper Hale." B) THough I squealed when he smiled at the wedding... :P but then I remembered he smiled before the Jalice kiss in Eclipse so, it's not the first smile :P oh and he smiles at the start of New Moon :')

Tradition at the end of Breaking Dawn: Reciting the Volturi scene, including Marcus's legendary "aaahhhhhhhsssss", then jump down the stairs of the cinema saying "ALICE! JASPER! JALICE!" etc at each step, and singing along loudly to It Will Rain :')

Anyhoo, enough of my Breaking Dawn rambles.

Aw Lucy, I adore Wicked :') 2 of my friends have seen it in the last week -.- I am so jealous! I love that song too ;) and Wonderful is cool :WINCE:

I'M GOING TO FORKS NEXT SUMMER!!!!! And I'm staying in the Miller Tree Inn which is like the Cullen House :smile: I. Am. Mega. Excited!!

I was in Forks a couple of years ago. There's not a lot to do in either Forks or La Push, but make sure you visit the hospital and the general store when you're there.

Hey, yeah, I'm going with my mum and dad and brother and we're only going to Forks for a couple of days :) we're going to San Francisco and Seattle too but I really wanted to see the sights of Forks ;)

By the way, thankyou very much for lending me your Volturi necklace, it kinda made my outfit :') how do I go about returning it to you? Sorry for not getting back to you for ages xD

Howdy Abigail :) I'm Izzy xD

HELLOOO EMILY!!! It has been a while xD

Aw I hope you guys have loads of fun at 100 Monkeys :') I'm not going :P hehe

Holly you little nutter xD I need to see BD again, but I have no money because I kinda spent it all at Clothes Show in Birmingham yesterday.... hehehe

I have officially finished all my mocks now! I have no more exams until January whooooooop xD

Aw Lucy, I adore Wicked :') 2 of my friends have seen it in the last week -.- I am so jealous! I love that song too :WINCE: and Wonderful is cool :smile:

I'M GOING TO FORKS NEXT SUMMER!!!!! And I'm staying in the Miller Tree Inn which is like the Cullen House ;) I. Am. Mega. Excited!!

Hey, yeah, I'm going with my mum and dad and brother and we're only going to Forks for a couple of days :) we're going to San Francisco and Seattle too but I really wanted to see the sights of Forks :P

By the way, thankyou very much for lending me your Volturi necklace, it kinda made my outfit :') how do I go about returning it to you? Sorry for not getting back to you for ages xD

Oh, good, I'm glad it got to you. I hope there weren't any problems picking it up from the reception desk.

I don't really have any use for it, so my suggestion would be that you pay it forward. Pass it on to another of the Younger Attendees who needs it for a costume at ET7 and then she can do the same. ;)

Aw Lucy, I adore Wicked :') 2 of my friends have seen it in the last week -.- I am so jealous! I love that song too :D and Wonderful is cool :D

I'M GOING TO FORKS NEXT SUMMER!!!!! And I'm staying in the Miller Tree Inn which is like the Cullen House :D I. Am. Mega. Excited!!

Hey, yeah, I'm going with my mum and dad and brother and we're only going to Forks for a couple of days :) we're going to San Francisco and Seattle too but I really wanted to see the sights of Forks :P

Holly you little nutter xD I need to see BD again, but I have no money because I kinda spent it all at Clothes Show in Birmingham yesterday.... hehehe

I have officially finished all my mocks now! I have no more exams until January whooooooop xD

Hehe howdy Izzy :D xx

Aww i wish u could go :)

my friend went to the clothes show yesterday with her textiles class she had an amazing time she saw the cast of hollyoaks even though she doesn't watch it and they were an hour and a hlaf late home cause one boy in my tutor decided to go see someone else hehe

i have a mock science tomorrow :l and i have english exam (real ) :o tomorrow uh oh then i have maths and science in january i dunno about the rest of the subjects :D (i really have always wangted to use that emoticon) hehe

Aw Lucy, I adore Wicked :') 2 of my friends have seen it in the last week -.- I am so jealous! I love that song too :D and Wonderful is cool :D

Hehe howdy Izzy :D xx

Aww i wish u could go :)

my friend went to the clothes show yesterday with her textiles class she had an amazing time she saw the cast of hollyoaks even though she doesn't watch it and they were an hour and a hlaf late home cause one boy in my tutor decided to go see someone else hehe

i have a mock science tomorrow :l and i have english exam (real ) :o tomorrow uh oh then i have maths and science in january i dunno about the rest of the subjects :jason: (i really have always wangted to use that emoticon) hehe

In Year 9 my friend got scouted as a model at Clothes Show. She's in the December issue of Bliss! :D

I have a whole week of trial exams next week. Feel my pain! Year 10 has nothing on the work you do in Year 11 XD Although we can go home after the exams. Next Thursday I have 1 exam at 11:20, then I can go home and fangirl about Mr Rathbone all day before I see him :''')

I'M GOING TO FORKS NEXT SUMMER!!!!! And I'm staying in the Miller Tree Inn which is like the Cullen House :P I. Am. Mega. Excited!!

Oh, good, I'm glad it got to you. I hope there weren't any problems picking it up from the reception desk.

I don't really have any use for it, so my suggestion would be that you pay it forward. Pass it on to another of the Younger Attendees who needs it for a costume at ET7 and then she can do the same. :YAHOO:

Yeah, it was all cool!

Ah yeah, that's a good idea! Thankyou very much!

Clothes Show was awesome :) I spent so much xD but I got some awesome stuff xD I love Clothes Show haha

Aw cool, I did fairly well in most of my mock exams I had a whole week of them last week -.- xD I got an A in both english and maths, and I'm getting a couple more back tomorrow xD I have history and english lit resit in January :S

Aw awesome Holly! Which one was she? I got that copy of Bliss :P and lucky, we had to stay in school all day even though we had exams :( I had a 5 hour art one on Friday, 3 hours without talking xD

Izzy she won the Bliss competition! :D The issue with her in is out now, I didn't tell you because her twin told me when she wasn't supposed to :D

Anyway, I had a TEN hour art exam last week XD Beat that XD

I have English Language Mock on Monday, then everyone gets to go home...except me, and some others, because we need to retake an ISA -.-

Tuesday I have IT, History and Spanish mocks until 2:05 (some lucky people didn't take History and Spanish...so they get to lie in, then go home straight after IT! Bad choices there, Holly ;P )

Wednesday I only have an RS mock at 13:15. Meaning LIE IN!

Thursday is my German...and I'll probably fail because it's on 100 Monkeys day :D

Friday there are only two sciences then I'm done XD

This year alone at college I have had 2 maths exams, 2 chemisty ISAs (that i've faled) and lots of biology topic tests (that i've failed also) English coursework due in after xmas and this week I have another chemisty ISA and a biology mock on Thursday so as i've said before if I fail that I blame 100 Monkeys for being excited!! :D Beat That!!

Proud moment guys...

1st, It was non uniform day..I'm wearing my Bambi Jumper and elmo t shirt ;D oh yeh :P

2nd. I got an A* in my practise Spanish reading exam! :lol:;)

Six days. Seis dias, sechs Tage.

ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! I may...demand a hug :')

This year alone at college I have had 2 maths exams, 2 chemisty ISAs (that i've faled) and lots of biology topic tests (that i've failed also) English coursework due in after xmas and this week I have another chemisty ISA and a biology mock on Thursday so as i've said before if I fail that I blame 100 Monkeys for being excited!! :D Beat That!!

Dude I need to retake an ISA to regain ONE mark! :'''(

I already beat that with the 10 hour exam, that's two whole school days in COMPLETE silence and only TWO breaks. Sorry but can't get worse than that ;D

Yep we sure did!! what a fun 10 hrs it was! :D It was quite interesting seeing how long our class could go without talking!! and didn't we also do a 10hr mock too? i would have done an art exam at college but my course didn't have an exam so it was just coursework!

This might be a bit late but Good Luck with your exams everyone!!

Hello Izzy!! ;)

Holly is that the issue with Ashley on the cover and came with the breaking dawn scarf?!

Anyhoo 6 days til Jackson!! getting really excited!! :lol:

Aw awesome Holly! I will have a looksie xD

I'm doing double award art so I had to do a 10 hour exam last year too xD and another one this year xD ah well :P

I saw Arthur Christmas today! It is officially awesome :') me loveeee it :D and I wrote all my christmas cards and wrapped presents :D organisation :')

Mollie was in the Ashley issue (the issue that I legged it into the newsagents to get 2 minutes before it closed), but she won the competition so she's in the Kelly Rowland issue now ^^ :D

JACKSON...IS...IN...THE...UK... *passes out* and I've got him a present ^_^ I'm also getting little presents for Ben G&J, Jerad and Uncle Larry (tbh, gotta love Uncle Larry :D )