Any chance of having Olivia Williams?

frenchwhedonist

Hi, I just wanted to know if there was a chance of having Olivia Williams at a Massive Events con? I guess it's a little late to make this kind of request for Hallowhedon 3 (although, she lives in the UK...), but what about other conventions? She's mostly famous for playing the classy Adelle Dewitt in Dollhouse and I don't see a better con for her than a Hallowhedon one or a Dollhouse one. And as Dollhouse has never been represented yet at any Hallowhedon con, maybe it's a good opportunity. If you can't make it happen for H3 (which I would totally understand), what about in the future? Thank you very much for paying attention to this message :)

Edited by frenchwhedonist

I would love to meet Olivia again, I traveled all the way to London to see her in In a forest dark and deep and was lucky enough to meet her outside the theatre. There was a few people there so I didn't get chance to talk to her properly, but she was lovely she signed autographs and asked your name so she could personalise it. It it would be great to see her at a convention were we can hear her do talks as she would have so much to talk about plus other dollhouse actors I have met all speak highly of her and have some good stories from the dollhouse set.

She is actually a big guest and worked with a lot of top hollywood actors (Kevin costner,bruce willis, pierce brosnan and daniel craig to name but a few). Would have thought she would need quite a lot of planning well ahead to be able to do a con as she always so busy here and in the USA so i doubt she could drop everything with a few days notice. Someone def to consider for HW4 though and she is fascinating to listen to she has some brilliant stories.

Edited by buffy2k