Video From LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

There is now one small video to watch. If you go to the londonfilmandcomiccon.com front page you will see a link to the live Videos just below the title. This will take you to the video page. At the top is Wembley's live webcam which is not everso clear but its there. If you can find it you can wave to the world. Then you will see the first clip featuring Bruce Hopkins and Sala Baker.

You have a choice of sizes to download depending on your connection speed. You need Quicktime to view. There is a link at the bottom of the page if you need to install it.

We will put lots of clips on tomorrow all day and we will be editing them in the forum area where there is also an internet cafe for you to logon and post your comments. We can also download photos from digital cameras for you.

Heres to a great weekeend

See you all there.

I am new here. :angel: This is a great forum! :( These videos are just great. The video of Brent Spiner is good, but he didn't seem to like that video camera very much though! LOL :angel: Keep the pics and videos coming! I will be checking back often!

~*Snowflake72*~

I am new here. :D This is a great forum! :D These videos are just great. The video of Brent Spiner is good, but he didn't seem to like that video camera very much though! LOL :( Keep the pics and videos coming! I will be checking back often!

~*Snowflake72*~

Hi Ya and welcome, glad you are enjoying the forum.

Are you going to LFCC today?

Im having a great time hetre at the moment the guests have all been great and I cant wait till the next event in November hope that the lineup is as good then. :D:D lol

i hope i can come with you to that one is sounds like a good event :D:D

At the moment the only person taht I spoke to had no clue where the web cam was but that doesnt mean that Im not going to find it bu the end of the day. Its great everyone seems be having a great time. You see I get a real buzzzz coming to these events and when othere people in the same room as you Are getting that same buzzz. I dont know how to peoperly explain it it seems eveyone is getting a buzzz off evertone else and it makes the event that little bit better. :D lol

there are loads of stalls here all selling different things ok some are sellng the same stuff as overs but becasue of the size of this hall there are so many tables here so much to see and so much to do sll under on roof :D:D . I have been the collectamania site and the clips they had of the events were fab just hope that they have some for people who couldn't get here to show them what happened on the weekend they missed :D othere then the live web cam. I mean after the weekends up :D

with the size of theis and the other hall I wouldn't know but I going now to look around the tables some more and spend some more of that money are earnt this month. Maybe I will be back later to tell you people how the event is going and what else I have done today sice I have been here. APART FROM WAIST MY MONEY :D

Dont like diet coke much but if you read this I hope that you are haing as much fun as I am cause its really great being here and I cant wait to do it again soon some time. And that means yes Im definatly coming back in November. :D

Was any of us on the webcam at all??? lol

In the sala and bruce video, sala says 'Bruce hopkins!' and u hear someone shout something in the background then some giggling..that was me sorry :P

And awww in the bit with chris barrie the guy in the queue is blocking meeeee to the left of him...aww*Shrugs shoulders*

Hope you all had a good time