Quick Question about David Tennant

coro

I won't be arriving at Earls Court til around Midday due to travel from Mid Wales, just coming down for the day, and I likely won't be in there til 12.30pm at the earliest i'm guessing, because I have to queue with my sister to get her an entry ticket, will tickets to get Tennant's autograph be available throughout the day?

They will hand out tickets throughout the day as long as they are available, yes.

However, after a certain number no tickets will be handed out anymore because there's only so and so many autographs a guest can realistically sign.

If no tickets are being handed out anymore when you arrive the best recommendation I can give is to hang around until the end of the day and hope David goes open queue. Some people with tickets normally give up for one reason or the other and the VQ numbers are called faster towards the end of the day.

Honestly, I would be surprised if you managed to get an autograph from David when arriving at that time. The VT's are very likely to be over a thousand by that point.

There may be a small chance but you will most certainly have to wait until the very end of the day.

Edit: Neither of your replies showed up when I clicked preview. Honest!

Edited by 1of2

I won't be arriving at Earls Court til around Midday due to travel from Mid Wales, just coming down for the day, and I likely won't be in there til 12.30pm at the earliest i'm guessing, because I have to queue with my sister to get her an entry ticket, will tickets to get Tennant's autograph be available throughout the day?

You could always (depending on her age) leave your sister queuing and go and get a VT for one autograph, and then go back outside to queue with your sister? Not an ideal solution but you might get lucky and get one autograph in the end.

That is an option too, yeah. Will think about it.

You could always (depending on her age) leave your sister queuing and go and get a VT for one autograph, and then go back outside to queue with your sister? Not an ideal solution but you might get lucky and get one autograph in the end.

That is an option too, yeah. Will think about it.

Thanks to all who've responded, much appreciated.

My train wont come in till 10.22 do you think I'll still have a chance :)

Also do you think he'll sign it to my friend :)

Depends on how fast you can make it to Earls Court and how long you can stay.

As coro has said, I doubt David will personalize autographs extremely.