TICKETS STORMTROOPER PRINT

DavidIangareth

Hi guys/gals, just a quick couple of questions. what is a stormtrooper print ticket? Is it a just a ticket with a stormtrooper printed on it? Also what's the latest I can order tickets online and get them delivered before the event?

Many thanks

David

Is that in the postage options? You have to use Royal Mail for that.

There will be a thread started on here when the deadline is set for ordering items online for this event, so just make sure you keep an eye on the forum.

Hi guys/gals, just a quick couple of questions. what is a stormtrooper print ticket? Is it a just a ticket with a stormtrooper printed on it? Also what's the latest I can order tickets online and get them delivered before the event?

Many thanks

David

Is that in the postage options? You have to use Royal Mail for that.

There will be a thread started on here when the deadline is set for ordering items online for this event, so just make sure you keep an eye on the forum.

Yeah thats right it was in the delivery options? What is it? Also if you have pre ordered your ticket do you just bypass the huge queues on arrival?

There was a special storm trooper multi-autographed print that was offered through mail order a couple of shows ago. That one was oversized and required a special postage option. This is why this choice is still in the drop down menu for the store.

As davidbrookes has said, the ticket option you need is the standard Royal Mail UK.

No cut off date for orders has been announced yet. Usually SM post here a couple of days before.

There was a special storm trooper multi-autographed print that was offered through mail order a couple of shows ago. That one was oversized and required a special postage option. This is why this choice is still in the drop down menu for the store.

As davidbrookes has said, the ticket option you need is the standard Royal Mail UK.

No cut off date for orders has been announced yet. Usually SM post here a couple of days before.

Thanks for that. I nearly ordered using that option thinking it was a different type of ticket!!!! What about the queue, do I just bypass that waving my early bird ticket at them laughing as I go?

Thanks guys was just remembering the queue I saw for the LFCC (I got in early so missed it) and thought if I saw that I'd just go home. It was HUGE!!!!!!!

TICKETS ORDERED FOR EALY BIRD SATURDAY EVEN MANAGED TO PERSUADE THE MISSUS TO COME ALONG THIS TIME

Edited by Davidiangareth

We live in the US and are coming to these show. This was the only delivery option available to us. I guess we'll still get the tickets in the mail?

Yes, you will get tickets in the mail. All orders are processed manually, so don't worry.

That's a weird error if this is the only postage option showing for you. I will forward this to the office so they can check it out.