Buffy Spin Offs

GoldenGreen

With the recent news of Angel coming to an end and Eliza not wanting to make Faith the Vampire Slayer. What other spin offs might work ?

This one was mentioned a while ago, The Watcher (Whatever happened to that, series set in England with Anthony Stewart Head)

Anyone else got any ideas ?

I know the Watcher series was put on hold, however I had heard that Eliza's show tru Caling wasn't doing that well so you never know. If that gets cancelled she may want to do a new show!!

I personally think that with the possible end of Angel that Joss may concentrate on making the Firefly movie and perhaps developing it into a series.

I thought this show with Tony Head was going to be called Ripper? As in based on his nickname.

I asked Joss this and he said he had various names in mind for it - The Watcher and Ripper were the two I remember.

And don't completely rule it out. Joss still wants to work with the BBC and vice versa, and he has stated that the series would be so different from Buffy etd that it wouldn't matter when it was filmed.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I thought this show with Tony Head was going to be called Ripper?  As in based on his nickname.

I asked Joss this and he said he had various names in mind for it - The Watcher and Ripper were the two I remember.

And don't completely rule it out. Joss still wants to work with the BBC and vice versa, and he has stated that the series would be so different from Buffy etd that it wouldn't matter when it was filmed.

Obi-Wan :lol:

Except that the current generation of TV/movie watchers get bored of anything if it's not on TV NOW...

It's too late ....

I thought this show with Tony Head was going to be called Ripper?  As in based on his nickname.

Obi-Wan :lol:

Except that the current generation of TV/movie watchers get bored of anything if it's not on TV NOW...

It's too late ....

But don't get me wrong....

Westbury is my home town so imagine how excited I would be if they were to make a Buffy spin off in (Or supposed to in) my home town...

Assuming Giles doesn't move again (Season six, he said he lives in a flat in bath and season seven has him sitting in hims home in Westbury...but in reality near Timsbury)

• 2 weeks later...

My friend Ginger here, a bit of a Buff freak who can't be arsed to sign up to the board herself, says:

There should be a 'Willow the Wicca' series, along with Kennedy. And Tara should do a guest appearance as a ghost. Yaaaay! They should never have killed her off. But evil Willow was cool. Black hair was a good look.

So, wah'dya think??! :borg:

Kilty xxxxxx :lol: