Confuzed?

RavenclawKing97

I'm Sorry If I sound really stupid but I have a couple of questions :

1. Do I have to pre-order photoshoots + autographs?

2.How much are talks?

3.What time would you reccomend arriving to get in ?

4.How close to the event are the last guests normally announced?

5.The EMS isn't on the Earls Court website and I rung them up about it and they said they knew nothing about it so where is it?

Sorry If i sound stupid but I can't find a FAQ or anything on the website :S Thankyou

2.How much are talks?

5.The EMS isn't on the Earls Court website and I rung them up about it and they said they knew nothing about it so where is it?

Sorry If i sound stupid but I can't find a FAQ or anything on the website :S Thankyou

Earl's court lists it as Collectormania London. http://www.eco.co.uk/event/the-entertainme...nia-london-/495

For some reason they it's not listed in their Whats On section.

I'm sure the mods will be able to help Ravenclaw...I like Ravenlclaw it sounds clever.

Edited by adam.anouer

2.How much are talks?

1. Autographs, photo shoots,and entry tickets can be purchased on the day. Entry tickets and photo shoots can also be purchased in advance from the online shop - not autographs though. Personally I would always recommend purchasing in advance as it saves queueing on the day (the queues can get long).

2. Talks are free unless otherwise stated (the price can vary). Currently all guests that have been mentioned as taking part in talks appear to be free talks.

3. That would depend on who you want to meet? Early entry means you can enter the event from 9am onwards, Standard entry will let you enter from 11am onwards. Some photo shoots (and possibly talks) may start before 11am - you can upgrade your ticket from Standard to Early on the day though.

4. Guests can be announced at any point up until the event itself.

5. It is taking place at Earls Court. It is rather dependant on who you speak to at EC. For some reason not all of their staff appear to be aware of every event that is happening.

Edit: Hello, and welcome by the way :thumbup:

Edited by 1of2

2.How much are talks?

1. Autographs, photo shoots,and entry tickets can be purchased on the day. Entry tickets and photo shoots can also be purchased in advance from the online shop - not autographs though. Personally I would always recommend purchasing in advance as it saves queueing on the day (the queues can get long).

2. Talks are free unless otherwise stated (the price can vary). Currently all guests that have been mentioned as taking part in talks appear to be free talks.

3. That would depend on who you want to meet? Early entry means you can enter the event from 9am onwards, Standard entry will let you enter from 11am onwards. Some photo shoots (and possibly talks) may start before 11am - you can upgrade your ticket from Standard to Early on the day though.

4. Guests can be announced at any point up until the event itself.

5. It is taking place at Earls Court. It is rather dependant on who you speak to at EC. For some reason not all of their staff appear to be aware of every event that is happening.

Thanks . Do you have any Idea what Time Evanna Lynch is doing talks? Or do you not know until the day?

If it's as busy as LFCC you can expect to queue for a long time before getting through the doors. If you're intending to meet guests likely to be busy it pays to get there early so you can get through the doors and get a low numbered VQ ticket.